Rolling Curb your Enthusiasm appreciation thread

I will never tire of Suzie laying down the f bombs

4 Likes

Jeff’s face when Larry gave that painting to Suzie cracked me up.

4 Likes

one of the top 5 curb moments ever.

Richard Lewis has absolutely killed it as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

It is kind of weird how Larry David has always looked old and now everyone has caught up to him (many of them with freakishly botox’d faces)

1 Like

Really bleak stuff from him here - Larry David comes out in support of Woody Allen after reading memoir | Woody Allen | The Guardian

and it’s hard to walk away after reading that book thinking that this guy did anything wrong.

Who’d have thought that Allen’s own words might be an attempt to convince people that he’s innocent, eh?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yeah, how dare he express doubt about the guilt of someone who was investigated twice and never charged with anything.

(also, considering he did a film with him in 2004 it would be pretty rich to now turn around and denounce him, everyone’s known about that allegation for decades)

1 Like

It’s a big “nah” to both paragraphs from me.

1 Like

oh fucking hell Larry

2 Likes

4 Likes

Quite fancy some of these

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCTry92H-BT/?igshid=idfj9096gann

1 Like

10 minute mini episode made for Apple in 2014 but never released. Leaked overnight, likely to vanish again soon.

For a commercial, it’s surprisingly great!

1 Like

Larry David doesn’t age, which is an odd thing to say about a bloke who looks 75

2 Likes

Do you think this is going to be good Tone? I’m unsure at the moment.

It will be good in a way that is different to the peak of the show in the same way that the latter seasons of Seinfeld are good but totally incomparable to the peak

1 Like