Rolling Dance Whatever 2019

Slamming trancey-techno from Copenhagen, beastly stuff:

We put out a fairly beat-heavy remix album on Disintegration State today. May be of interest.

2 Likes

New Joe record is ace:

3 Likes

One of my top 10 albums of all time for sure. Be good if they could release some more music (last one was pretty good, but perhaps given shoegaze has returned, they could develop this some more…)

New Octo Octa is brilliant. Feels really old-skool with the languid jungle breaks - almost Squarepusher-esque at points.

4 Likes

that Objekt show with ‘Ezra Miller’ has been really confusing me and I’ve finally looked it up and confirmed it isn’t THAT Ezra Miller

anyway, as you were

2 Likes

Just listening to this, enormous fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really dislike the decision to roll the new tracks feature and the reviews into one, since they’re not covering the amount of releases as before. With that and the aggregated DJ charts gone, it’s harder to keep track of what’s being released.

1 Like

Hahaha!

To be fair, other clubs in Berlin have sometimes been charging a small re-entry fee for a while for weekend-long parties, haven’t seen people kicking off about those.

This is really really good, been on repeat for a week now. Thanks for the Rec. Good music to work to as well :+1:

1 Like

think this came out in Feb but just listening to this Nkisi EP

so good

almost too exciting

2 Likes

Loving the new Djrum

7 Likes

New Batu BIS mix is tasty

3 Likes

Rewired my brain

1 Like

This is such a good track: