Rolling Dance Whatever 2019

Cant get enough of this track from Ellen Alien’s new album

1 Like

That Nathan Micay is chef’s kiss

2 Likes

Listening to this Batu mix while I clean the kitchen, not sure I’ve heard anything like it.

1 Like

This is a Maya Jane Coles side project, kinda throw back post dubstep. I like it more than anything she’s done lately.

1 Like

That Batu mix is superb, not sure what it is, but I like it.

1 Like

Lena Willikens Essential Mix well worth a listen:

1 Like

Excellent read

New Seinfield EP is very nice

1 Like

Nice - saw him play a set a couple of months ago and he really impressed me, not what I was expecting at all

1 Like

Listening to the album now, it’s good!

1 Like

anyone else at Junction 2 this weekend? going on Friday, my first time there.

myself and mrs suapth are doing friday as well, also first time there! who’re you planning to see? quite a few clashes so wondering how possible it’ll be to dash between stages…

thinking of:

Peach / Batu
Umfang b2b Volvox / rRoxymore
Call Super b2b Shanti Celeste / DJ Stingray
Objekt
Ben UFO

Maybe Ricardo or Daphni instead of Objekt.

2 Likes

Going for the first time on the Friday also!

Looking forward to Batu and rRoxymore, and then will probably spend most of the day in The Warehouse, but will see how it goes.

(i’m ignoring the forecast for now)

2 Likes

basically that exact lineup. looks a bit like it might rain which makes me worried the warehouse will be busier than it need to be, but if not hopefully there’ll be room on the smaller stages for people like us… will have to wait and see!

2 Likes

I’m going Friday too. I’m moving house this weekend tho so I’m probably not going to be able to have a mad one.

1 Like

hadn’t looked at the weather…oh dear, hope it changes before friday. there’s quite a few heading down then - say hello if you spot us, would be fun to meet people!

1 Like

Yep, I’d be up for saying hello. Looks like we will be watching similar DJs so there’s every chance

1 Like

Is it live Objekt or DJ Objekt?

DJ I think, he’s supposedly planning a live London show some point later in the year.

I’m really liking this at the moment

3 Likes