Rolling Descent into Fascism Thread [chat away]

Stolen tbf :+1:

Ha ha haaaaa wankers

Smart fascists are always working a grift of some kind - Alex Jones, Banks/Farage, most of the Trump administration, maga pundits (Ben Shapino, Tammy whatsherface). True believers who are in it only for the cause are as thick as mince though

1 Like

Yer man looking like the reanimated corpse of Philip S. playing the role of Hunter S. there.

long story short, far right losers won more seats than expected in the Andalucian elections, and might ally with the PP, and people are really pissed.

<3

https://twitter.com/musalbas/status/1068179464197156864?s=21

2 Likes

Opinions segregated from incorrectly titled thread:

Why I oughta…

https://amityunderground.com/124-left-wing-groups-have-been-infiltrated-by-uk-police-only-3-right-wing-groups-the-far-right-have-flourished-due-to-establishment-sympathy/

In contrast, only 3 groups representing the far-right have been spied on. These do not include the National Front or English Defence League – the affiliated groups of the murderer of Jo Cox MP.

The juxtaposition between police approach to the left and right is based on ideology and bias: MI5, to this day, is mandated to protect ‘the Anglo-Saxon model of capitalism’ from subversion. The far-right are violent, bigoted and toxic by definition, but rather than subverting the UK establishment, form part of its fabric and history from Oswald Moseley to the occupation of Northern Ireland.

2 Likes

Only half joking when I say that that’s an extension of what I prattled on about in this post:

Normal is striving to be rich and own and consume. Normal is ruddy and gruddy and decent hardworking honest taxpaying families. Normal is white. Normal is male. Normal And you better watch the fuck out if you’re not ready to fall in line with that. Especially so if you even think about challenging it.

5 Likes

One of those is a bookshop that’s literally down the road from me ffs

1 Like

I know s*n writers are pretty mentally challenged by words in general, but they maybe shouldve looked up what ‘heartbreaking’ means seeing as how they are pretty clearly calling for it to happen again.

1 Like

TW: some grim shit in this article, inc. mutilation, flimsy legal defences

Properly disgusting. Also mass disorder won’t happen, have you seen the crowds leave protest get, they’re lucky if they get double figures.

1 Like

That’s because the government panders to them and they’re the norm now. They’ve nothing to protest about really.

Nah the minority of brexit extremists hate May and think brexit will be stopped (hence the sun article) but the vast majority of people certainly don’t care enough to protest.

Apathy has long been the saviour of the British status quo - the more recent episodes of public unrest that that article documents, while significant, were hardly civil war, as much as it may have felt like it at the time. The Establishment is very good at thrusting discontent into the limelight to make it look too terrifying to back for the average citizen.

Yeah I said that to a Spanish colleague a while back, Brits are too apathetic certainly if their lives aren’t too disrupted.
Small scale protests, sure, a chance to get rid of immigrants subtley at the ballot box, why not, but mass protests in 10’s or 100’s of thousands smashing stuff and fighting the police? Not a chance.

If we brexit and the shelves are bare… much more likely.

3 Likes

They don’t want nor are counting on mass disorder. One or two mentally unstable people who soak themselves in this kind of poison all day? Sure.

Well they do mention riots and a ‘tsunami of rage’ which is what I’m referring too.

More terrorist plots? Def more likely. But we certainly shouldn’t let the fear of those stop us from preventing the disaster of brexit. That’s what they want.

2 Likes

Tommy Robinson starting a fundraiser for that boy who bullied a Syrian refugee in that video last week. Claiming he and his family are the real victims who have been " made refugees in their own country". Just surreal.

http://www.supportbailey.com