Rolling Descent into Fascism Thread [chat away]

Er Ohio are you okay?

Seriously though wtf!? The description of the medical exam made me feel genuinely nauseous

1 Like

:wink:

4 Likes

Difficult to read that. Fucked up beyond measure!

1 Like

Absolutely unbelievable. it’s like something that the writers of the Handmaiden’s Tale would reject as being too ridiculous.

2 Likes

stupid fucking transphobes creating a threat to the very people they supposedly are ‘protecting’. scum.

2 Likes

:frowning:

This shit again :roll_eyes:

Genuinely thought we might see legalization or at least decriminalization in my life time…how naïve I was

10 Likes

FFS just tax the shit out of it you idiots.

5 Likes

Street price probably going to rocket with fuel bills too…

After returning from a summer trip to Canada’s 4th largest city, where at last count there were 108 cannabis shops, any talk of increasing penalties here seems completely ludicrous. The main complaint there seems to be price gouging and decreased quality, however I managed to provision enough edibles for a very interesting evening for less than the cost of a pint.

1 Like

And as an added bonus my purchase supported a First Nations business venture https://www.kanaleaf.ca/

3 Likes

I’m a supporter of legalisation, but we just got back from a week in New York, and everywhere fucking reeks.

Oh yeah, there’s that. But Canada smelled that way before legalization tbf.

2 Likes

I wonder if Gove and Rory Stewart ever smoked weed? Or just straight onto the coke?

I support legalisation purely so I can have peach flavoured weed gummies without flying all the way back to Canada

1 Like

I’ve definitely seen these in the UK. Almost bought some off a site a while back.

Cocaine, cannabis, cannabis, cannabis, cannabis and opium

C-C-C-C-C-COCAIIINE

6 Likes
1 Like