Rolling Descent into Fascism Thread [chat away]

8chan is nazi no? iirc that’s where weev came from…

Styles itself as hyper libertarian but is essentially a nazi breeding pool, well known to have Stormfront and similar types trawling through it and recruiting. Think 4chan only more concentrated and with more shit about consent laws

1 Like

pretty much I mean it’s hard to distinguish between them and say /pol/ types the comment about burying the lead was surrounding the fact that the “antifa” list was literally just people who had signed an online anti Trump petition.

Reminds me of the other quasi fash project which centered around gathering details around student activists but many of the people on the list were just people who’d clicked like on a facebook group.

1 Like

:frowning:

If disaster comes, you will find that all the myths you once cherished are of no use to you. You will see what it is like to live in a society where morality has collapsed, causing all your assumptions and prejudices to crumble before your eyes. And after it’s all over, you will watch as, slowly but surely, these harshest of lessons are forgotten as the witnesses pass on and new myths take their place.

Full article here

6 Likes

In many ways this seems pretty analagous with JP’s general worldview and approach to life.

“I didn’t sleep that month for 25 days. I didn’t sleep at all for 25 days.”

“What? How is that possible?”

“I’ll tell you how it’s possible: You lay in bed frozen in something approximating terror for eight hours. And then you get up.”

The longest recorded stretch of sleeplessness in a human is 11 days, witnessed by a Stanford research team.

Chef’s kiss emoji

2 Likes

It’s just a con isn’t it. It’s all a shameless grift. Like Alex Jones and Cernovich flogging those brain pills. It’s one big shakedown.

1 Like

There’s someone in a penoid community of mine who is very into Jordan Peterson and that awful whatabouttery style of goalpost shifting and “I’m not sure we have the data for that” bollocks. Has a history of inserting themselves into discussions that they, a cishet white American male (SHOCKER) has no place in, then feigning (probably?) ignorance about why doing that in support of things like abstinence-only sex ed gets people’s backs up.

Anyway, he got really far into a big tournament this weekend, and when he was on stream a load of people were cheering against him. As a result, he’s tweeted something about how upsetting it is to see people wishing for him to fail.

These dipshits have absolutely no concept of there being - in this case incredibly mild - social consequences for spouting views that are harmful to marginalised people, do they?

tl;dr we call him “beef toots” now

7 Likes

Definitely the actions of a country that is not guilty of war crimes

What is with the use of language in political discourse nowadays? ‘Dead to us’? They didn’t spill your drink at the polo, ffs.

i’m dead curious how long they slept for after that experiment

lmfao ridiculous

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1039475492754284544

after the anniversary of 9/11, it’s important to look at how the liberal media have rewritten the events of that day. the cia definitely had nowt to do with it. “who controls the past” and all that.

definitely not nazis in ukraine saying definitely not nazi stuff here

https://twitter.com/DefendingHistor/status/1012314157872484352

1 Like

Not quite enough for an ascent from fascism thread, but fair enough.

Catalonia, though.

I went to where a horrible far right thing was happening the other day. After the protests I sat on the grass nearby and I guess everyone thought I was horrible too.
Ann Marie Waters and Gerrard Gerard Batten turned up. Some people were dressed as Buzz Lightyear Peppa Pig and Mini Mouse. Loads of children running around in T-shirts about grooming gangs.
A pair of twins and a little girl came over and started tickling me with feathers so I ran around with them a bit. Pretty odd. They were blasting drum n bass and stand by me by oasis and black or white by Michael Jackson.
One of the speakers referred to someone else as [name] of the family [name] which was hard not to laugh at. They had a BBQ.
Don’t know what to say really, but the far right seem to be playing the tunes having bbqs and indoctrinating kids.

1 Like

this has done me