Rolling Descent into Fascism Thread [chat away]

this is so cruel

1 Like

Am I reading it right, over £1000 lost in benefits due to one call??

Anybody who votes for the Tories is responsible for shit like this.

20 Likes

Shit like this makes me absolutely terrified for what happens if I get switched from ESA to UC. Have been in tears before thinking about it.

2 Likes

Evil Seam Adams won’t let that happen.

2 Likes

idk where else to post this so

https://twitter.com/amalieskram/status/1071441845383819264

fucking hell, burn it all down

4 Likes

Love to live in a democracy

2 Likes

Would have been able to tell you something’s not right just by standing outside.

There ain’t a legit “Centre of Creativity & Design” in this world that would resort to having their logo and signage use Papyrus - the go-to font so beloved of local family-run cafes and craft fair soap-makers.

4 Likes

My anecdotal response to this is that I said that Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider film was clearly shit based on the trailers and the people online would claim you can’t write a film off and you have to see it, so I rented out the DVD…and it was every bit as shit as I had been able to guess from the trailers and other evidence.

So the tl;dr answer is it’s bollocks you need to read his book to counter people.

1 Like

Truly the Comic Sans of this decade.

yeah my gf is friends with one of the people who got convicted. they’ll hear the sentence in february apparently.
completely fucking horrendous

can donate to the appeal here

and also to the wider campaign here

3 Likes

Just had to do a check of my work’s Twitter followers. Thankfully when ‘map’ was mentioned in bios, it’s because they worked in mapping. I fucking hate that I even have to do this :frowning:

2 Likes

and James Cameron

1 Like

What a delightful Xmas stocking filler.

1 Like

lol

5 Likes

Bad for everyone. EVERYONE.

2 Likes

2 Likes