Rolling EFL 2018/19 thread

We’re nowhere near out of it but think if we manage to keep hold of Payne & O’ Brien on loan from Hudds then we’ll end up staying up comfortably, since the Rahic misery has been lifted we’ve looked really good and have scored 17 in 6

Massive game for you guys on Tuesday now

4-3 in the 93rd minute :grin:

I feel this result would particularly annoy Forest fans

Brentford didn’t lose AND we got our first clean sheet away from home all season. what a time to be alive.

three home games back to back now, probably going to lose them all

Nah, if you can’t laugh at that then you’re a weirdo.

Yeah I’m dreading it really. They lost to Rovers yesterday but have beaten us twice already this season and it’s all set up for them to do it again. Seems like when anything remotely hopeful happens we immediately go back to losing the next game. I’d really love to give them up but it’s been about 27 years, can’t just switch it off now!

What a fucking ridiculous, brilliant league.

Best in the world by a mile.

Hopkin deserves a big fat medal from turning bradford from the worst side in the county to this

Great man, great dinner lady
gutted our next game isn’t for 11 days

Yeah, same. Just as we find something even resembling our stride, in comes the fucking cup to ruin things.

I think I may have posted something about this at the start of the season but he’s such a nice bloke so here’s an updated version ahead of the weekend’s FA Cup action.

Alan Judge has gone to Ipswich :cry:

scored the goal to get up promoted to the Championship, key player in our first season in the Championship when we got to the playoffs, bossed the next season and would have got a move to a Premier League team if some Ipswich dickhead hadn’t broken his leg and put him out for a couple of years (tbh I’m amazed he’s gone there, if I’d had my career ruined at a ground I wouldn’t move there permanently).

not been great since he came back but scored at Arsenal which was ace, probably wants to play and wasn’t going to be first choice for us now

:frowning:

He’ll be welcomed with open arms by us. Like the 3rd time we’ve tried to sign him I think. Little Luke Hyam, whose poor tackle scuppered his leg, has moved on from the club.

Starting to feel like all hope isn’t lost for town. But it probably is

yeah I heard that Hyam had gone. McCarthy was a bit of a dick about the whole thing iirc and he’s gone too. probably helps. he’s not the same player he was before the injury though, definitely lost something but his set pieces are still good.

hope he does well