Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Here’s where the season starts getting fucked up then. How ya all prepping for the blanks and doubles?

Lucas Digne, eh? What the actual?

3 Likes

Took Alonso out for him this week. Already transferred the prick out again.

Benched him :sunglasses:

remembered to put a reminder in my calendar, then didn’t actually change my team :sob:

1 Like

forgot to change mine the last 3 weeks and been hovering around 40th in the DiS league regardless.
slowly losing interest I guess

Being a brave, brave boy and going without Sane or Sterling this week.

Long term I don’t want them, I am more than happy with Salah Son Rich Anderson Pogba. So it’d be crazy to bring one in just to remove them next week, so plumped for Son instead. It’s a double risk as Son might not play, but fuck it. Long-term thinking is my plan this season and I’m sticking to it.

Please Pep, please break out Pep’s Wheel of Rotation this week.

City and Everton both have two games this week so potential free double points

Triple Captaining this babe next week

3 Likes

I made a load of really clever One Hit transfers to take advantage of the double game week.

Left them on the bench.

1 Like

Transferred out Success and Erikssen to bring in a 4.5 playing midfielder who I’ll bench and Aguero. Who I triple captained.

First thing that’s gone well in months!

</ Smugmode>

2 Likes

80pts on the board with Salah, Alisson, Roberton, Richarlison and (A)guero left to come. Haven’t hit 100pts in a game week for two seasons now so hoping this is finally the week.

Feeling pretty smug myself, bringing in Son instead of Sane. Maybe that will be short-lived when Sane starts on Wednesday…

1 Like

Me neither.

In theory, with Aguero (TC), Sterling, Salah, Robertson and Richarlison to play I could feasibly end up nearer 150 than 100. But we’ll see…

96 points so far. Looks like I’m finally going to break the 100 point barrier. Don’t think I’ve ever managed it before. Annoyingly haven’t moved at all in the dis league.

1 Like

Did Smugmode sign for Burnley?

1 Like

I am not hitting 100pts.

I was annoyed I’d left him on the bench too…

Man is pure evil. No question.

:heart: Laporte :heart:

Gameweek rank 5.3mil! I am having an absolute shocker of a season. Have plumetted a million places in two months. Have had just appaling luck the whole time.

Rank is a write off for the season so am just going to adopt a devil may care attidude for the final weeks and see what happens. Not sure yet whether I can be arsed with intricate DGW planning.