Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

That’s a bad start

fucking wolves

The same, but with Yedlin benched on a night they keep a CS. Stupid bloody game…

Think im done with richarlison

11 blanks as it stands

Imagine RITCHIE being your top scorer. Ritchie of Newcastle. Ritchie.

1 Like

Hooray for liverpool defenders

1 Like

Five Liverpool goals and nowt from Salah, ffs

2 Likes

yeah pretty annoying as Auba and Aguero both scored. Hey ho. Really weird week, saved by Allisson, Bednarek and Robertson.

I don’t think my team looks terrible but I’ve fallen 150,000 places in the last few weeks.
Got to start sorting out my team for the blank week. Currently only have 3 playing.

Is it best to use the free hit?

Depends on your team and what chips you have left.

Because there is a big blank in 31 and 33 for many of the same teams, a lot of people are building their sides for that, playing their FH in 32 and then Wildcarding in 34 to end the season strongly, playing their Bench boost or Triple Captain in the likely 35 DGWs.

Others will WC earlier to set themselves up for the doubles.

My team is broadly ok for 31 currently with 8 (hopeful) starters, so with a few transfers I’m happy putting 9 or 10 out. Equally you could view a hit as worth it as it’s essentially only costing you 2 points if a player plays 60 minutes anyhow, plus they likely have a game in 33 too to reemburse you further.

Far too many people in my experience go mad for Double GWs, Bench Boosts, long term planning etc though and miss the available points right in front of their nose. For example, City don’t play in 31 and likely won’t in 33, but you’d miss some great fixtures before that if you solely work towards fielding an 11 down the road.

1 Like

Thanks! I hadn’t noticed the the second blank week.

Wildcarding this week, is downgrading Salah to Mane an awful idea? It’s the difference between having or not having Aguero.

Who else is in your mf?

This is how wildcard is shaping up atm:

Pretty decent, but id downgrade jota to someone in the 5-5.5m range, and free up more cash with cheaper gks, to upgrade son to hazard.

Also, make sure youve got your strategy right for covering the upcoming blanks/doubles

It’s done:

V happy with this, am exceptionally well set up for the doubles and the first blank gw. Bench could be stronger but sacrifices had to me made. That starting 11 is a beaut. Just got to pick a captain now.

-2 for captain Pogba, fucking glorious

5 Likes

11 from 6 today.

Down from 23k to 44k.

Fuuuuuck