Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

cup starts next game week & I’m on -4 points already
ace.

OI JOIN THE FUCKING QUEUE MATE

1 Like

Anyone been drawn someone interesting in the cup? I’ve been drawn this chump. Wish there was a function for a bit of trash talk.

1 Like

Been drawn against someone from fucking australia.

A Man United fan from Kazakhstan, inventively named MAN U KAJAK. Reasonably happy there is no way of communicating tbh

Ive somehow ended up with Llorente as my sole striker for the next game. Fucked it

Pretty pleased with resisting the temptation to bring Bigtekkers in so far. Maybe once Allardicio has started drilling his creative players on crosses 5 days a week.

Woof! 64 points with 5 still to play. Have some of that, Man U Kajak!

Assuming walker and vertonghen don’t spurs it up with minus points tonight, I’m through in the cup.

• Through
  • Out
  • Could still go either way

0 voters

OUT to the magnificently named The Wuck Fits.

43 - 64 down after my strikers earned me a grand total of 3 points, while they captained Ibra. I’ve got two Spurs players left (Lloris, Walker), while he’s got Walker and also Pierre-Emile Højbjerg for Saints left to play.

I think I’m out in the first round unless Kyle Walker scores a hattrick tonight.

Terrible cup performance but I’m in the top two of most of the leagues I entered.

Losing 55-57 if you take an automatic sub each into account. Both have two different Spurs players left.

Need Captain Slackjaw to bail me out tonight
Not feeling confident

Who’ve you both got? I smell a poll coming here

He better start scoring the bellend.
Gonna bin him off for either augero or Zlatan if not.

• Vertonghen and Walker
  • Rose and Eriksen (+2 head start)

0 voters

Anyone planning on playing their wildcard as soon as it’s available after the next round? Might do it to de-Arsenal my team and get Aguero back.

1 Like

Out in the first round of the cup, like some sort of Fantasy Football QPR…

1 Like

Concentrating on the cup’s for the Man Utd’s of the world anyway, it can gtf tbh

Polite reminder that this game week’s deadline is 7pm this evening thanks to Hull vs Everton.