Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Proto team Ruffers looking like:

GK - Forster, Begovic
Def - Kompany, Alderweireld, Monreal, Azpilethingy, A. Williams
Midfield - Willian, Alli, Arter, Iwobi, Joe Allen
Forward - Morata, Kane, Big Sam Vokes

Yeah, I’m only teasing you.

Firminho being reckoned a striker and Mane a midfielder is fucking baffling. It’s made finding a replacement for day glo teeth boy painless though.

#NoMoreFiddling

Nets: Robles, Myhill
Defs: Milner, Vertonghen, Lindelöf, Alderweireld, Bertrand
Mids: Fàbregas, Willian, Can, Matic, Mané
Goals: Morata, Lukaku, Chicharito

Probably panic on Friday and change half a dozen.

Pickford’ll be getting starts over Rublez surely. Even if he isn’t, check out Everton’s first five or six games.

Argh! :sweat_smile:

I was teasing @Mistersteve earlier, but don’t forget the draft tonight @Ruffers @p_a_u_l @anon50098204 @asita @boxtoboxelder and… whoever the other person is.

1 Like

On it

HERE WE GO

not paid any attention to the window so playing it safe

come at me

tell me why some of these selections are please. likely City line-up?

Sorry everyone, had a bit of a family emergency. Hope it didn’t fuck anything up my missing it.

1 Like

Seemed to work fine. I was skyping my mum back home, totally forgot this was on. Had to sneakily log in and try not to look like I was doing something else!

How do you look at everyone else’s teams? I’m sure it’s obvious, but I could find the right tab.

My attack is spearheaded by Lukaku! With backing from… Rooney and Rondon :confused: My last five picks were autos.

Couple of injury worries there too. Not too bad though overall.

I forgot tonight but had made some picks beforehand in case I had forgotten because I know myself well enough.

Still got a fucking ace team mind:

GK: Forster, Karlas
Def: David Luiz, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Kompany
Mid: Walcott, Klassen, Arnaoutavic, Carzola, Mata (shame - plays for United so will get zero games from me sorry)
Strikers: Morata, Firmino, Giroud

Would probably win the actual league that squad

Oh James Milner too. Yay… James Milner.

Doing this with work people… any tips? Feels like I’m missing a Chelsea player or Spurs player

If you go to the draft room ,on the right hand side is your drafted team, and if you click on the name above you get a drop down list of everyone else’s team.

It drafted you a team anyway, but assuming your initials are SF you have Kane, and a lot of injured players. Have a look and get cracking on picking up some free transfers, plenty of good players left.

Usually go 4-5-1 and stack my midfield but spreading it around a bit this time. Banking on Hernandez to start well (though think it might be arnoutovic that gets the goals for them) and Kane not to start slowly. Will probably have Can in for Solanke within a couple weeks as well