Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

When did Walcott last sign a contract extension?

pretty happy with mine I think

Not changing mine till kick off. Happy, but then I always am till it turns out to be shite.

1 Like

ya’ll motherfuckers spending too much on your defences.

1 Like

I’d agree if my midfield and attack weren’t so ferociously badass.

1 Like

Three Liverpool players is… presumptuous.

2 Likes

Not happy with it yet but for fwiw’s worth

Relatively happy with this but will undoubtedly tweak anyway. Also, I think it’s fair to say that I have not overspent on defence…

Hefele will almost certainly not be a starter this season. I reckon your best bet at £4.5m in our defence is Lowe, who could also be on penalties. Slight risk of Malone taking his place, but think Lowe will start with the shirt.

Schindler is 100% guaranteed to play, and Zanka will almost certainly be his central defensive partner.

1 Like

I got Walcott and Mata in my friends league draft but am now feeling anxious over their lack of pitch time. Would you swap Walcott and Mata for Tadic and Willian?

You all seem very confident Hernandez will be good.
I see West Ham doing naff all this season - particularly this week against the filth

Here’s mine footy fans. Still not happy with it

GK - Pickford, Elliot
DF - Trippier, Azpilicueta, Ciaran Clark, Van Dijk, Klavan
MF - Alli, Mane, De Bruyne, Sigurdsson, McArthur
ST - Hernandez, Lacazette, Solanke

I’d get rid of Hanley if I were you!

1 Like

I’ve realised why you’ve done that - and thats why I’m really bad at fantasy football

Tripper left his last match on crutches, and Van Dijk just handed in a transfer requested. It’s bold, I’ll give you that.

I cannot find 11 players I like, let alone 15. And every striker or midfielder around 6-7.5 is either injured, at risk of not playing or pretty shite.

if Lucas signs for Newcastle, he replaces Chicharito. If Coutinho leaves, Pedro goes in.

Or is Steve Mounie

2 Likes

Might put Mounie in for Holding before Friday.