Rolling Fantasy Football thread

Great post. 9.

Oh and Ashley Williams.

Good points!

I’ve thrown in De Gea and Willian. Without Mkhitaryan I’ve still got 0.5 million spare so I’m considering upgrading one of my benched defenders to John Stones, and then going 4-3-3, with Loftus-Cheek going to the bench. Stones is obviously a risk, but pre-season he’s looked pretty good. This season will be make or break for him, whatever happens.

I’m never going to be completely satisfied, but I’m satisfied with the squad as a whole and I’ll see how the first few weeks go!

done a quick shuffle to get DDG in net.

banking on TFM getting the start

Thinking of shuffling Kane out for Jesus and then spend the equity on upgrades to midfielders or Firminho in for Andre Grey.

Think Ive tinkered too much. heads gone.

9 teams
Burnley x 2
Bournemouth x 3 (!?)
Southampton x 2
Man city x 3
spurs x 1
scum x 1
w ham x 1
palace x 1
Swansea x 1

Fuck this has absolutely done me. Had a lot of faith in Pedro.

Who should I replace him with?

• Willian
  • Mkhitaryan

0 voters

ftfy

3 city
2 palace
1 each from another 10

11 football clubs and also manchester united are represented

Probably the highest ratio of starting lineup quality to bench-shitness I’ve ever seen in FF. And I mean that in a good way!

Continuous Thunder, your raining* champions.

*lol.

Sleeper pick of the season with Big Sam Vokes there, good choice.

shitbenching 4 lyf.

watch my expensively assembled frontline fail!

might do a team thats going to get the least points

14 clubs.

yeah, me too. including Chicharito is a definite sign of heads gone (he’s in my side too obviously).

Villa have already tried that!!!

Bit worried that my team looks like the limping along side you have 6 weeks after a wildcard and International break week that went wrong.

Still… first month is always a lottery. Gonna go with it, see what happens and hope all the big guns fail everyone, before reassembling my entire side in Week 5 to crowbar Sanchez in.