Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Aguero played 120 minutes mid week, who do you think will be up front?

Salah’s pretty much nailed on to play every game when fit whereas Sane and Sterling will rotate

Aguero most probably. The only thing that makes me doubt that is the CL results so far mean a victory against Arsenal next weekend is probably more important than beating Napoli, so maybe Jesus will start in the Premier League. Earlier in the season Jesus was saved for the CL games.

Totally stuck. What do I do?

PANIC!!

I went Kane out for Lacazette, then sub back in when fit. Don’t really like Lacazette but tricky to look past him for a one week option

Got Silva and Sterling in midfield and can’t trust Pep with three City players.

1 Like

Gone all in on my advice above so Jesus will definitely start now.

Gone for this. Lacazette, Kane back next week.

1 Like

I have a Wildcard left and there’s an international break looming week after next, so I swapped Kane and Brunt for Sanchez and Diouf. Captained Sanchez as I have about 100 points to make up in most of my leagues.

was very tempted by my wildcard, but keeping them + that weird one-week wilcard thing, for when there’s double gameweeks. Assuming i’ve got anything to play for when they come around…

You have to use one wildcard before Christmas and one after I think.

Another vote for 1 week Kane swap. Went for… Fermino

1 Like

I had no Kane-related problems this week, as I didn’t have him in my team in the first place.

2 Likes

Taking a hit and massively overhauled the squad. Not even gonna check what happens :sweat_smile:

Prick Pep.

1 Like

Brought in Aguero at a 4 point cost to replace Kane. Put him as captain. Isn’t playing :heavy_check_mark:
Brought in Sterling because he was smashing it a couple of weeks ago, hasn’t played since :heavy_check_mark:

Fucking hate the smarmy cunt. Ooh look at all my team changes and tactics.

Summary

In all seriousness, City players are terribly unreliable on FF as a result, despite the team routinely spanking teams red and raw.

1 Like

:sweat:

Looking forward to them both coming on for 5 minutes at the end to get a single point each

1 Like

Silva. Same cost as Sterling, considerably cheaper than de Bruyne, always plays if available.

1 Like

Yeah think I didn’t have quite enough bunse to afford him when I bought Sterling. Definitely fucked it though (although last week Surman came off the bench for me and got 9 points, so I was quids in)

1 Like

Sterling is quite potent off the bench though. I’m hoping those two will come on fairly early in the second half for Jesus and de Bruyne.

1 Like

Sterling’s got one then