Rolling Fantasy Football thread

Though I made a decent start I’m thinking of transferring out Michael Keane. Didn’t look close enough at the fixture list, and Everton have quite a few tough fixtures early on, starting this weekend.

Thinking of changing him for Otamendi (and I’ve already got Stones), because for however long Kompany stays fit I think Man City are going to be quite solid at the back.

The temptation to tinker with it loads is quite high!

75 minutes into that game I was thinking, Haha, I knew Mikihtarian, Lukaku and Pogba were overrated. Stupid Swansea…

Ive taken Trippier out for Danilo, hope he gets a few assists

Fucking idiot.

Well, at least swapping Knockaert for Mooy has paid dividends. Unless Jesus and Eriksen do the business later on this week has been a complete wash-out. Still fucking outraged with Mourinho for not using Lindelof. Hope he gets schistosomiasis.

Put Mounie in for Grey because Newcastle were/ are going to concede loads.

Have Huddersfield conceded yet?

Not quite as exciting as the real fantasy football but there are a few a long way out in front already in the score predictor league…

nice and safe in mid-table. just above @nestor , which is pleasing

First time playing, some thoughts:

Fortunately had Rooney for the City game. Don’t know whether to back him to score at Chelsea away this weekend. Heart says ‘yes, he’s obviously dead up for it’.

Just cottoned on to the fact that WBA keep clean sheets and their defenders are cheap.

Picked a top goalkeeper and reckon there’s better values in your Heatons, Butlands, Pickfords etc. Anyone transferring in Lössl?

Currently 6th in the main DiS league, and 2nd in the draft league.

yep, this is as good as it’s gonna get.

Also, is there any value in a player like Matic? He’s peanuts at 5.0 mio but is that because the points system doesn’t reward his kind of influence?

Yeah, no real point in DMs unless they pop up with goals/assists from time to time. Much better to go with a cheap unfashionable MF from a smaller club who’s on free kick/penalty duty, if you can find one…

It’s that time already

Almost unbroken collection of 1s and 2s for my teams across both regular and draft - beautiful in its own way. Only a random punt on Richarlison got me anything worthwhile.

thanks for the 15 point cameo, Harry Maguire.

this is my best start in years.

Got off to my best start I think ever, although I know it’s early days. The barnacle is proving a bargain at £7.5

Right, terrible first two weeks (I expected round 2 to be tricky as hell because I have a lot of Chelsea and Spurs players for no real reason tbh)
SO it’s week three, time to take this by the scruff of the neck. Triple captaining Kane. Probably quit for the season if he fucks up.

I’m playing a back five. Something tells me this is a poor decision.

:arrow_left: Ashley Williams
:arrow_right: Christian Eriksen

Backing Rooney to score at Chelsea. But mitigated that risk with Courtois in goal. Is this how the game works?

Fucks sake. Had Rob Elliot and Ciaran Clark…on my bench

Took out Azpilicueta as well

Friendly reminder that the deadline is on Friday this week.

The deadweight in my team is really starting to reveal itself now. I want to lose Redmond, Mounie and possibly Willian but no decent mid range midfielders or budget strikers have really unveiled themselves yet. Any suggestions?