Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Friday night football is the worst thing that’s ever happened to fantasy football. Love a mild hangover, cup of tea with, tunes on and mulling over fantasy football on a Saturday morning

6 Likes

I had to sort my team will slightly stoned and eating dinner with my missus in amsterdam. fuck friday football

I played my bench boost this week.

I’ve jumped to 4th in the DiS League.

I’d be top if I hadn’t removed captaincy from Salah and put in on Kane 2 minutes before kick-off last week D: Ifs and buts and that.

I’ve had my 5th straight red arrow this week but have somehow only slipped from 62,000th to 78,000th in that time. Really good season for me so far, I’m normally shit until after xmas and then I make up ground- being in the top 100,000 at this stage is unheard of.

Is everyone keeping Lukaku and Jesus/Aguero? I’m sick of them. One out for Morata this week I reckon, and another out for a cheapie next time.

I’ve had the most successful wildcard in five years of playing the game, really chuffed. I’ve really leaped up the rankings and haven’t done a transfer in four weeks:

Capture

However now it’s time for some tinkering. Gonna do Jesus > Morata, and also looking to replace Eriksen. I have 9.5 in the bank to replace him with, who should I go for?

• Sane
  • Sterling
  • Coutinho
0 voters

Other mids are Salah, Zaha, Richarlison, Gross, willing to hear other suggestions

:rotating_light: MIDWEEK GW ALARM :rotating_light:

I’ve had an abysmal week. My side is full of underperforming big-names, like Lukaku, Eriksen, David Luiz. Will need to do the wildcard. sad.

Who else is in your midfield? I guess Salah is, so probably not Coutinho.

Sane would be my pick, but I’m currently deciding if I should scrap all attacking City players. The rotation is killing me.

have binned off Lukaku so fully expecting him to bang in a load over the next few games

Same here. I’ve brought Kane back in, so Apologies in advance. Last week I brought Salah in for Sterling, same applies there I imagine.

finally feel like all my hits are paying off and I am happy with my team. Front page of the DiS league.

A bit sad to get rid of Aguero but never sure if he is going to play and too expensive to not be able to captain him.

Salah and sterling together and captain for either of them is what’s pinged me up the leagues

They’re both playing at the front but get more pints per goal than forwards do, anyone who hasn’t got them is losing out big time

Hehe @ genuinely needed edit

45 minutes to go, currently sat on 21 points.

A fucking DISASTER.

Im on 9…

Ooof… who do you have? I imagine a lot will have Salah, Sane, Hazard…

Otamendi goal is lovely, but my two rivals have him too. Pah.

Oh didnt realise I had Otamendi, lovely! Dropping of Azpili, Ben Davies and Rob Elliot and Alli havinf stinkers has done me

Eh, might be an own goal actually. Fucks sake.

I’m on 21 too. I moved up to third in the DiS league yesterday. But I’m having a disaster today.

Burnley clean sheet gone… have Mee and Ward.

I HATE THIS GAME

1 Like

And of course the first week I don’t play Moreno is the week they decide to keep a clean sheet…

Salah (C) saved my week.