Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

I had Mooy in my team for a while, and he gave it a good old go. Unfortunately now it’s time to grow up and transfer him for some random Watford bruiser.

Tell you who’s bang back in form now for relatively cheap, ROOOOOONNEEEYY. Can see Allardyce bringing the best out of him as well.

nah he’s done enough to convince the media he’s the best again, he wont do anything for 25 games now

Get him on the plane

3 Likes

Dropping Silva 3 games ago has worked out well.

1 Like

I need to drop Jesus, the guy came on in a 4-1 drubbing of Spurs and still got -1 points

Usual story of having 15 points on my bench whilst the two dead cert bets got me 0 and -1.

I did the same two games ago. Thought he got his goal, now he’s gonna go quiet for a while. Transferred him before derby day for Coutinho and would be about 15 points ahead if I didn’t do it…

Dunk and Demari Gray are my current most hated FF players. Whenever I have them on the bench they get 6+ points, when I play them they do nothing. I’ve found its been a bad season for picking your team based on fixtures.

1 Like

Koscelniac jad shit loads of points, put him in and hes not played the last two games

81 points so far with the barnacle left to play. Sweet.

Can’t believe Jesus got as many points as Nathan Aké

Only went and captained Coutinho when I was really hungover after my work do on Friday night. Thought it was all gonna go wrong when he hit the post with his early free kick…

Just hope I keep up the admin during the horrible fantasy football Xmas period.

My team is very aesthetically pleasing in a kind of symmetrical way this week

2 Likes

spent 24 points on transfers then realised there’s another free transfer pin at the end of the month :sweat_smile:

93 points today, with 22 on my bench. If I’d left my team as I had it 5 minutes before the deadline, I’d have broken 110 points. Ah well, still damn decent.

So so shit at picking captain. Just select kane and leave it, you twat!

1 Like

To be fair, I didn’t expect him to get 3 today. In fact I played both my Burnley defensive players as they’d only let in 1 goal all season at home until today.

Great result this week, up to a season high ranking of 71k.

Got some cash to upgrade, shall I do:

• Richarlison > Silva
  • Ward > Otamendi

0 voters

Ward is a fire you have to put out. Not fit, and Burnley’s fixtures (and form) are on the turn now.

Richarlison has two good fixtures coming up, but Watford are shocking. Still one of the best options in that price bracket though. Having said that, I shipped him out for Coutinho last night.

1 Like

Gone for Otamendi, thanks team!

1 Like