Rolling Fantasy Football thread

Morata/Hazard has paid off.

Just lost 12 points with that huddersfield goal and cleverley sending off. Cheers lads

Just seen Christensen got subbed off early. Kept my clean sheet.

Me too. But Ben Mee not playing again has cost me. I get a Hfield defender coming in now

Same, Schindler in for Mee

Keeping in Loftus-Cheek for the entire season has definitely paid off, mates.

Cup starts this week. Despite finishing about 4000th last year I didn’t make it into the cup, so I’m looking forward to it this year as a very, very mild diversion.

I’ve gone for Salah as captain, and everyone above me in my league has gone for Kane.

Hope I haven’t done a boo boo

trying to decide on a key transfer that could boost my squad a lot, once Pogba (who’s been generally decent for points when he’s playing) is back from suspension…

Removing Jesus and Loftus-Cheek for:

• Salah and Hemed
  • Pogba and Diouf
  • Pogba and Chicharito
  • stick to Jesus and Loftus m8!!

0 voters

Salah and Surman? Can you afford that? Surman’s about the same as Loftus/Hemed but has twice as many points

Shortage of midfielder space, unless I drop the legend Son Heung-Min

Does Hemed have to play if you go for that option? Its probably worth having him on your bench if it gets you Salah.

yeah I’d probably stick it as a 3-5-2 under the proviso that Eriksen, Salah, Son & Sane are as likely to bag goals as most srikers

ah yeah. was thinking of salah as a striker for some reason

i also have Anthony Knockaert and he’s giving it a good old go but less ubiquitous on the scoresheet

I had Mooy in my team for a while, and he gave it a good old go. Unfortunately now it’s time to grow up and transfer him for some random Watford bruiser.

Tell you who’s bang back in form now for relatively cheap, ROOOOOONNEEEYY. Can see Allardyce bringing the best out of him as well.

nah he’s done enough to convince the media he’s the best again, he wont do anything for 25 games now

Get him on the plane

Dropping Silva 3 games ago has worked out well.