Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

i think this will only happen with the finalists when they play at the weekend. the semis are midweek games so shouldn’t change the premier league fixtures.

likely to be a man city double game week at some point as i assume they’ll get to the final, so saving a triple captain or free hit for then i think :slight_smile:

Problem is, you can’t rely on the big players playing twice in a double game week. Rotation means they’re likely to play one or the other. Even if they do, they might well not score.

Already played my triple captain anyway, Kane scored a hat trick. That’ll do.

Salah might be injured, according to the FF website. Will probably come on with 5 minutes left to spite you

i know what you mean, but i think you’ve got to hope certain players play in those weeks as they are one of the best times to play the chips. depends on what the premier league game is as well…i.e. whether it is against a top team or not, as they’ll likely be less rotation if it’s someone decent

Triple captained Kane. Could work out poorly if he is ill, but hard to think of a better FPL player with two better fixtures than Swansea and West Ham.

Salah and Coutinho both out. I have both. Oh god.

yep i’ve gone for the triple with Kane as well.

Kane dropped!

Always a risk of that with illness and two games in 2 days. Oh well…

Had a shocker. 4 players rested, 2 came on for 5 minute cameos, others have done nothing. I’ve 11 points.

No Kane, no vardy, no salah. Balls

No Salah, no Coutinho, no RLC, no Kenny, no Hope, no Jobs.

Kane hasn’t been given the assist for Alli’s goal which is nuts.

Possibly hubris here but I’ve come a long way since this post. Up to 21 in the DiS league and in the top 1 or 2 in all my other private leagues.

Happy with 314 points across the last 4 game weeks but wasted the triple captain this week. Up to 14th in the DiS league, will see how the FA Cup fixtures play out injury wise and might wildcard or take the free hit for the next game week.

1 Like

You should save your free hit for when only 8 teams play in a gameweek

1 Like

This is good advice, League Cup final weekend would be one I guess.

Yep. Also if possible, save your wildcard until the week before the massive double gameweek too (GW34 ish?), then use bench boost.

This DGW was a mess, grand that 120k+ used triple captain on Kane tho, yowch.

what happens with transfers in the window, does it stick to one a week?

struggling who to start this week

Feel like I need to get Alonso or Jones in, but I’d have to make two transfers to do so. Therefore I likely won’t do, and regret it.