Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

some intriguing signings. might give it a week and use my wildcard

bit concerned at what Laporte will mean for Otamendi. can see Deulofeu getting quite a few points, especially if Richarlison goes off in a huff

Just wildcarded on a whim. My team was lackluster and I’d just brought Mahrez in for -4 and it looks now like he might not even play… so I pressed the button.

Have ended up with this uneven mess:

Schmeichel

Alonso - Otamendi - Ogbonna - Jones

Salah - Doucoure - Shaqiri - Sanchez

Aguero (c) - Kane

Bit of a risk with Sanchez, and another one in Ulloa on my bench.

Good start to my wildcard, took Firmino and Ayew out and they’ve both scored.

Put Monreal and Firmino in this week :sunglasses:

Forgot the deadline. Bugger.

I missed it by ten minutes because of traffic.

Triple Liverpool went pretty well this week then.

the app provides a 2hr warning notification that keeps on saving me.

i just a reminder in my work calendar for 3pm friday, then try to remember to change it for mid week games

worked well so far, top of the league i’m in with my close buddies

Monreal suddenly being a goal machine is really annoying me after having him for most of last season.

been a great week for players i took out of my team throughout the season

Missed out on £20 as manager of the month by one point after someone scored 63 this week.

Who the hell has three Bournemouth players and plays them all against Chelsea.

2 Likes

I benched Wilson in favour of Christensen. Also have Phil Jones, not a banner week for me.

My punt on Ramsey was the transfer of the season

1 Like

Is anyone still keeping an eye on the draft league? I accidentally transferred Salah out of my team, no one noticed and I managed to snag him back.

I’m top of my (small) league and I know the other player doesn’t pay attention.

I won a tenner from him at Xmas and will hopefully win another at the end of the season.

I more or less gave up once only half the managers were there for the draft, or ever changed their teams. Plus I have another one which is very competitive.

Neither of mine are competitive! Let’s do a competitive one next year :slight_smile:

Yeah I am, still making changes here and there. Was annoying when half the other managers missed the draft but still got great players, it just auto assigned the highest ranked players iirc.
Feel like I would have done better sacking it off and letting the computer choose for me!

I was doing it on my phone, juggling baby, it kept saying I “wasn’t there” and picking for me. I did manage to grab a few less obvious picks and a few big names. I may have been listed as missing the draw?

I haven’t played an NFL version, but would I be right in thinking that people are a lot more active in the trades? It’s also tough when there are only what two or three top tier players in the attacking positions. Strikers in particular. I ended up picking Rooney, mostly for a laugh, which bizarrely worked out for a while.