Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

My active draft one is self-run on an excel spreadsheet. We do a fair bit of trading, and the discussion is part of what makes it fun. This very week I have traded Salah+Lacazette for Lukaku+ Alonso. I miss Salah horribly already, but quite glad to be shot of Lacazette.

1 Like

I plumped for Lacazette in the DiS draft and he’s been a proper millstone; I’ve found it hard to do anything productive at all really. Hopefully holding on to Mkdhitaryan might do me some real good in the next couple of months though.

Great last minute choice to de-captain aguero

Not been much Fantasy chatter lately.

Since getting up to 50k I’ve really struggled struggled to improve my ranking. Have never had such consistent placing as this season, these last three weeks have been especially weird for this - barely moved.

Have been looking at the FPL subreddit, people have gotten really nerdy with the blank and double gameweeks and there’s all kinds of spreadsheets and tables. Still got all my chips and good team value so gonna try and follow some advice on there to give me the big push I need up to the top of DiS league. Only 24 points in it at the moment.

Keep making maverick moves to try and catch my league leader who is 80 points ahead, but largely failing.

1 Like

Bloody hell someone has just flown into the lead on the DiS league, outta nowhere! Tight up there now!

worth keepingh an eye on your teams this week, only half a round of fixtures for the gameweek

Shhhh!

3 Likes

still got my free hit chip, defo gonna need it this week

i mean srsly what a shitshow

there will be another one of these big blankies in a few weeks btw

a round with only 4 games being played, and none of them being big teams who will rack up the points?

(because of the FA cup) but likely to be about 6 fixtures on I think? (GW35)

12 teams is a lot more than 8 teams tho

i had to transfer out almost everyone

fair enough, just a for your FYI.

Jordan Ibe your time to shine!
Aye gonna use mine this week too, struggling with it tbh

How many have you got playing tomorrow? Just got in Shaqiri and Tosun to bring me up to 8.

0 voters

Needs <4 option

(Free hitting it up then!)

1 Like

Francis - Zanka - Robertson

Shaq - Salah (c) - Doucoure

Firmino - Mounie

Looks awful. My main rival (30 pts ahead) is gonna use his free hit, so he will jump even further ahead, but hopefully I’ll catch up in GW35.

Ah you’re right.

I have all my chips remaining and shitty teams are playing this week so I’m saving mine for the weekend mentioned above.

What chips have you got left?