Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Wildcard season! Is that a TC? hides

:sunglasses:

This is my debut season and I am going all out to catch the office league leader. He very publicly declared he will shun Kane for the entire season. So, I am trying to make him regret it.

Did not expect fantasy football to be this vindictive but here we are

1 Like

Triple Captain Sanchez. Fearing the worst…

Looks like it’s gonna be a big week. Sick. Good luck guys & girls…!

ngl i’m pretty happy with this, shame i can’t use triple captain having used my wildcard but hey ho

5th in the league but didn’t really plan ahead for these crazy fixture weeks

Triple captain this week, half an eye on next week so they’ve not all got two games, then wildcard the week after and bench boost the week after that. Worked last year, but a lot to claw back this year. Wish I hadn’t wasted the free hit on nothing earlier in the year.

1 Like

Yes that’s my biggest regret. Played my WC and FH too early and used more paid transfers than I like

I thought the FH was just a novelty really, but I reckon it’s cost me 30-40 points wasting it. Could have WC’d this week, FH next, and be lined up for full teams at all times, inc doubles. Poor tactics, should do better.

Players only playing once in a double gameweek is bound to happen seeing as I’ve made 4 transfers for -12 this week. Feck this game. Again.

i used my FH during that gameweek where there was only about 4 games and salah got 29 points, brought in a 15 point player and had him on the bench tho :frowning:

remember when loads of people blew their load too early by triply captain-ing Kane when he had a double gameweek over xmas and only got 2 points? lovely stuff - definitely gonna have cost a few people league titles

I’m already having fun drafting my Free Hit team for next week:

1 Like

haha, yes

my chronic hesitance—always believing there’ll be a better week to play it—really paid off

my mate triple captained Salah when he got 29 points

bastard

fuuuuuu

ballsy move tho, fair play

Bench boost active. No Chelsea players thank fuck

13th in the DiS league, but only 48pts behind 1st whereas in my work league I’m 70pts behind first. Yikes.

Played my FH this week as my team, injuries pending this week, is pretty ok next week.

Good to see Alonso, Chilwell, Willian and Cork having blinders.

duking it out with @shrewbie for that sweet 37th spot.

1 Like