Rolling Fantasy Football thread

Hmmmm … 13 points down so far. Need a Kane hat trick!

deadline is this evening, folks

Time to scoop all of the City players out.

yeah, thinking Aguero + D Silva -> Kane + someone. want to bank some money to start stacking up on Liverpool for Cardiff / Huddersfield after the international break

Who should I start?

• Ederson
  • Hennessey

0 voters

• Robertson
  • Wan-Bissaka

0 voters

• Kane in, Aguero out.
  • Keep Aguero

0 voters

A reminder that the last time Liverpool played City at Anfield, they won 3-0. Liverpool have significantly improved since then.

Wish I had Kane to captain this week but not getting rid of Aguero for him.

Between captaining Hazard and Trippier

Hazard C and Trippier VC for me.

I COULD get Aguero out for Kane,but i’d need to make some money elsewhere too, which would mean taking Salah out. Kane’s got a great fixture this week but it’s tough from then on, whereas Salah has Cardiff and Huddersfield after the break. If you don’t have him for those two matches you’ll be shitting yourself.

Currently:

fuck it. big man mitro IN

Haway

Not massively happy but Kane ought to be a shoo-in for some points

took Josh King didn’t I. dammit

and Foster in goal :smiley:

Same here. Got rid after him being a complete fucking drain for me so far this season :man_facepalming:

Absolute disaster of a week already having used my wildcard - last minute switching out of Doherty (12 points and rising) for Holebas (-1 points) looking particularly inspired.

Hmm. Respectable 39 point haul with all the big hitters yet to play, but it does look like time to weigh up some Arse players.

I’m exactly 80,000th :open_mouth:

Stuck Robertson and Laporte on the bench, didn’t I. Still, solid enough week - into the top 30 of the DiS league. Pleasure just to be a part of the conversation.

For someone who forgot there was a Friday game, and therefore didn’t get to make his two saved free transfers or change his captain, I’ve somehow come out of the weekend with 81 points and am now 4th in the DiS league.

This is very solid humblebragging, well done