Rolling Football Podcast Spin-off thread

I’d be tempted to give Ingle a pass for this one as he’s been one of the most consistantly outspoken critics of unethical stuff in football for quite a few years.

He writes some really bad stuff about trans athletes

Oh, does he? Definitely didn’t know that. Only seen his stuff about football and boxing.

I don’t necessarily think he’s a ‘phobe or a terf, but he is so careful to both-sides everything that he ends up with a load of support from terfy groups, which can’t be a good thing.

There’s such a short window between the podcasts going out each night and the next day’s football starting that I’m going to sack them all off apart from Second Captains.

Dunno why I bother keeping up with most of the big ones anyway. Weird stupid habit/completist attitude where I’m not actually sure how much I’m actually enjoying them, if at all. Usually something to pass the time I guess.

4 Likes

Exactly the same here. I’m sure I’ll be a bit more desperate to listen to stuff once there are only two kick off times a day but for now it’s all too much and immediately out of date.

I have a 45-60 minute commute atm so I tend to get through loads of them.

Of the general football ones

Second Captains > Stadio > Football Weekly > Totally Football > Football Ramble

Also listen to 3 (three!) Man Utd ones pretty religiously despite them all saying similar things week by week.

Should listen to more music really.

Wilson talking about Brazilian chicken goalkeeping. DiSer confirmed.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

Barry calling him ‘loowandowski’ to rhyme with the big lebowski is driving me mad

There’s not knowing how to pronounce a foreign name and then there’s just deliberate mis-naming people. Because….

2 Likes

Cut him a bit of slack, it’s not like it’s a very established player whose name he’ll have heard thousands of times over the past decade

2 Likes

Oh good Jordan Jarrett-Bryan :neutral_face: