Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

Given up hope of winning my work mini league

Just focusing on getting as high an OR as poss, currently 507,000th. Not finished below 170,000th before so I’ve got a bit of making up to do.

Think I’m gonna try to roll through the blanks in GW31 with 8 players- currently got 3x Liv and Wolves, so will pick up Pope and Sarr probably and hope that 8 is enough to get an okay score, and save my Free Hit for the double gameweeks.

fixture-wise it looks like it could be a huge gameweek, but I thought that last week and I got 21 points

A or B?

A
Leno
TAA/Ota/Doherty/Saiss
Saka/KDB/Salah/Mahrez
Jota/Auba

B
Leno
TAA/Ota/Doherty/Alonso
Saka/KDB/Salah
Jota/Auba/Jiminez

B by a million miles, looks shit hot

1 Like

I am leaning that way. Stupidly dropped Jiminez at the start of my WC and will cost me 0.2 to bring him back, but I think I should just suck that up and get on with it.

Taken a -12 (minus twelve) to bring in some more double gameweekers, hanging on to my wildcard and free hit as long as possible. No regrets.

Unless pep goes rotation-tastic, of course, then oh god, the regret.

1 Like

The KDB on yellow warning is so classic. He barely got touched in the cup game but still…

Ginger Kev is not in my squad atm, so if he could miss out this week that would be dandy.

Captain choice

• Mahrez
  • Aubameyang
  • Salah

0 voters

I’ve triple captained Salah today! :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Gone with the BENCH BOOST, just because I can’t be bothered to work out a team, and otherwise I won’t ever use it.

2 Likes

Went with Salah :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Also swapped Laca for Auba, like :confounded:

Of course Vardy comes off the bench to score 2 the game he gets transferred out

Sake

2 Likes

Barnes and Vards :heart_eyes:

Maddison, maaaan. Couldn’t he at least have got an assist? :sob:

Games are blank on the site now but the deadline is still there. I have 2 FTs, and no idea if I should use one?

Could players theoretically make a transfer every week that isn’t played, at no risk to their team, completely wrecking the FT system?

Unsure if joking but… Premier League off until 3rd April (and almost certainly later).

FPL (and less importantly, the premier league itself) is quite possibly done for the season, or if it comes back, all the gameweeks etc will be completely screwed up.

Yeah this is what my point is, I can’t see how these postponements don’t wreck the game if it does return

1 Like