Rolling FPL Thread (League Code: defioq)

^this

gonna give it one more round of changes, and hope that West Brom’s defence sorts itself out…

Transfers at the weekend there; was swithering whether to go for Firmino or Coutinho, initially leaning more towards Coutinho cos he was cheaper and that could maybe help me in the near future if I want to transfer someone else. After a bit of research though, it seemed like Firmino was the better choice so went with him…

Firmino - 2pts
Coutinho - 14pts

:angry:

Who’s everyone choosing for captain this weekend?

Gray and the Groiner OUT, Austin and Firminho IN. Healthy balance in the bank, Ibra somehow not scoring against Stoke guaranteed.

Agüërö in for Ibra and captained, so wil do fuck all.

Slipped from 4th to 18th after a complete mare of a week last week
Trying to get back in it with a triple-captain punt on Costa @ Hull, should be tacked on for a couple

Gone for Lukaku as captain tonight. Also got Bolasie and Townsend playing so could do with some hums getting dinged

Coutinho and Son IN.

De Bruyne and Redmond OUT.

walcott in for the kdb

Kev the Brown out, Sanchez in.

Ginger Kev and Carzola OUT
Sterling and Ozil IN

Are there unlimited transfers now?

ATD Januzaj is injured. I just can’t quit you <3

Gonna be shitballs for a while, but not binning off De Bruyne

don’t think so bud. had to take a 4 point hit

Sanchez captain this week. Watching Aguero is going to be difficult viewing.

Captain Lukaku

You get those idiots every week, you can click on the 42 and see it’s a team they’ve set up this week with 3 Everton and 3 Palace players and Lukaku triple captained. Maybe it’s a game within a game thing, who can get the number one slot. They are from Palestine and the team is called ‘Free Palestine.’ They support Everton too.

Someone in one of my friends-and-friends-of-friends leagues has made 7 transfers this week for a 20 point hit even though he’s not used his wildcard yet. What madness is this?

I wouldn’t have noticed except I went up a place in that league despite scoring zero points from last night’s match! He went down 10 places.

The Friday game got me again…De Bruyne injured and not transferred. Can’t get used to this at all.