Rolling Fuck The Police Thread

fuck
police

This guy seems great. Saw his other video yesterday.

Making a name for himself. Except he’s not named currently.

Ah, that’s why I can’t find this thread. Didn’t realise I’d posted it here.

I’ve moved it for you with my edit for the day.

Basically everything the police in the US are doing right now is the pits.

Think their union endorsing Trump is maybe the worst one though. Think it’s weird that the police are allowed to endorse any political candidates in the first place, but endorsing Trump just goes to show how far gone they are in the whole fascist police state thing.

The Fraternal Order of Police - yuck.

What’s going on with this shooting in Huddersfield? seems a bit odd that it’s being buried so far down the news schedules and that so little information (outside of ‘as part of a planned operation’) has come out 36 hours+ after it happened.

such a cagey and undetailed article http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-38501122 weird

Obviously we want full details as soon as possible but I prefer no detail to the kind of lies and slander that the police have issued following previous deaths (such as Jean Charles De Menezes and Ian Tomlinson).

yeah, totally

this all seems very slippery… what is a ‘non-police issue suspected firearm’ supposed to mean? And the injuries to the other men?

stinky

the guy’s clearly backing off, hands by his side with another officer standing right next to him

"a panel accepted that she had genuinely mistaken Adunbi for a potentially violent man who had been trying to flee"

Hope he absolutely rinses them in the civil suit.

:hushed: