Rolling Heavy Music 2016 2.0

Yeah this is great. Agree that it’s one of their best. I liked FPU but it was a bit relentless. This one strikes a better balance between everything they’re good at.

Textures - Phenotype
Vektor - Terminal Redux
Ideology - Ideology
Gracepoint - Echoes
SikTh - Opacities

so that new oathbreaker record out today then

2 Likes

Never got round to listening to these until now, and I love this it’s great.

2 Likes

I’m sure it will, but this one hasn’t clicked yet as much as FPU, which i loved.

Magic, huh

is the Norma Jean one really that good? (not saying this to be cynical, just questioning it) - what do they sound like now, they got a bit stale really

this album is great

1 Like

Not sure I’m getting what some others are. Could only get through 2 and a half songs before I moved on. Idk maybe I didn’t give it a chance.

SO GOOD RIGHT

Grave Lines - Welcome to Nothing:

I’m going to give this a few more goes. Dunno what it is about ETID these days that I struggle with, maybe just a bit too polished or something.

this song/album is crunching me good

anyone checked out the new neurosis yet?

Yeah I like it. I think the last 2 tracks are probably the best. New Meshuggah is out today and so far it’s really good.

Niiice

New KEN Mode track is a belter: KEN mode Offer Marriage Counseling on "Let's Get Divorced" | MetalSucks

Hmm not sure about new neurosis, bit dull

I feel like someone here’s turned me onto them… can’t remember how I found them… but anyway, listened to the new album from Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard last week and it’s fantastic. Proper dirgey doom with these lovely ethereal vocals, brilliant stuff.

1 Like

New Dangers record is streaming and it’s very good

http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-stream-dangers-bend-break/