Rolling Heavy Music 2017

New WITTR song here

Radio edit + video

jinx! Didn’t realise the full thing was on Bandcamp though!

1 Like

Haha fuck’s sake

Edit:
the full track is best anyway :wink:

1 Like

Just listened to the full thing, excellent stuff! Just what I’d hoped for tbh, as much as I liked Celestite I was worried we might not see another ‘proper’ album from them.

1 Like

I’m in love with the new Big|Brave track/video.

BIG|BRAVE - Sound OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

Today Is The Day playing London in October :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers for this, I loved the previous album. Saw them in London a few years back an thought they sounded great live.

Would be great if they brought kayo dot for the UK leg too

1 Like

Just saw this on a Noise Rock group I’m part of on Facebook, looks interesting: Members of Thrice, Kowloon Walled City, and Curl Up & Die Join Forces as Less Art | Bandcamp Daily

Members of Thrice, Kowloon Walled City and Curl Up And Die! Woah.

3 Likes

So far the only confirmed support is Tombs who are pretty good tbf

Yeah, Eau de La is a great album. Wonderful live too. This does sound a bit like more of the same though, but longer… Maybe more will reveal itself through repeated listening. Still excited for the new album.

I haven’t managed to catch them yet - really hope they do Bristol again soon.

The teaser for the album seemed to hint at a different, slightly fuller sound so I’m intrigued to see how much of it is Eau De La II. Though that’s a great album so I won’t be too disappointed if it is.

Yeah, I saw them at the Stag & Hounds (RIP). I was captivated.

Enjoying this

1 Like

I joined that group too but get so many notifications I rarely check anything out. This is right up my street however. Had to buy it. Cheers.

1 Like

Big Brave London date, haven’t seen any other dates tho

https://www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk/events/2017-10-23-big-brave-the-underworld

Big Brave in Manchester Sunday 22nd october at the Star and Garter.

Gutted i missed their show a few years back at the Stag and Hounds, believe it was free/pay what you like.

October is getting ridiculously heavy - Shellac, Unsane, Today is the Day, Melvins.

Didn’t know Unsane were touring, cheers for that.

Where unsane at?

This is fucking good!

1 Like