Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2021

@Severed799 God’s Hate with Brodie King and Young Guv with Ben from Fucked Up/No Warning, tempted?

1 Like

I did see a mate posting about this actually and I was like :thinking::thinking:

Really hoping there’s a solid day worth doing so I can see the squad. The bands might be good too, I suppose

1 Like

Aha yes!!!

I’m thinking it may likely be just a day I go up for too tbf myself! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice, Citizen, Loathe, and Basement. Not seen the first two but Basement were decent live.

Just in case anyone in here hasn’t checked the Unused download code thread and fancies a bit of Russian abm?

I will take it! if still free… definitely my kind of thing.

1 Like

Hope the day split is good on this to make it worth it!

No problem, PMd it to you. Hope you enjoy.

New Mesarthim EP/mini album surprise released yesterday. More cosmic, EDM tinged black metal from the Australian one man outfit.

The memorable, trips off the tongue title refers to this astronomical anomaly of a galaxy cluster;

well (not that i wouldn’t have anyway), i’m going to have to listen to this now aren’t i!? I’m not going to lie…i’m not sure it’ll be for me!

1 Like

his EP from a couple of months ago is an absolute banger!

I think i’ll be the judge of that :wink:

I’ll check it out later for sure cheers!

2 Likes

I know there was already chat upstream but the new WITTR track is kind of underwhelming

@sarahispi what are the lads from Perfect Blue / Healing Powers up to these days? Doesn’t seem to have been anything new for years :frowning:

Both have split up. Can’t remember if any projects of there’s are still active

1 Like

enjoying this from Maleficientt.

Nothing too unique, just some good old black metal

Who said what now!?!?

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :woman_facepalming: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Who is this?

Wow. They clearly attended the Liam Gallagher school of self deprecation!

1 Like