Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2021

Hahah never seen that before - the new album sounds a lot better than the stuff they’re playing there too!

well this was about 10 years ago but I agree

brings a tear to my eye that video :heart:

amazing! fucking hell. Love it at three minutes when it goes from the presenter to the song :rofl:

but yeah, terrible,

https://deathkvltproductions.bandcamp.com/album/remnants-of-a-bewildered-ache

anyone know why this is in the top 20 selling albums on bandcamp? is every lamp of Murmur fan loaded?

1 Like

it’ll be due to the CD version not the digital version, they sell out ridiculously quickly. I bought one yesterday (at normal(ish) CD price not the silly $666)

It’s all his demos that have either not been released physically or they exchange hands for stupid prices, the hype machine at its worst!

Top notch one man instrumental post black from Russia

5 Likes

Ah ok… I was confused…I buy digital over cd… I thought that there was some sort of trick… pretend to pay 700 euros and get it free…

The crazy digital price is probably to encourage you to buy the digital version of the demos individually on the artist’s own page which I think are name your price.

Loving the drums in this one. Will def check it out

1 Like

yeeeah

2 Likes

new Wode out today, pretty killer stuff

3 Likes

Teaser track from Kosmodemonic album. Some meaty sludgy riffage. Looking forward to hearing the rest of it

1 Like

Seen them a few times supporting bands, good to see them get some attention on their own now,

funnily enough just had a zoom chat with the (ex?) guitarist from this band earlier, nice fella

1 Like

This is quite something. Two songs, each just under 30 minutes. Only had a listen to B but it’s a mixture of synth, atmospheric synth electronica combined with quite full on black metal. Works really well and the song flies by. Sounds like what I’d want Genghis Tron to now

1 Like

Yeah this is great, I was listening to it earlier actually. His previous album is worth checking out, less electronic but still not your usual black metal. Four tracks, none shorter than 15mins.

1 Like

grindy hardcore from That Stockholm

1 Like

No way! Weird coincidence, what’s the story there? (if you can share it)

1 Like

oh absolutely nothing interesting, just two nerds nerding out about being nerds. he did mention that he contributed some stuff to the new kosmo record though.

1 Like