Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2021

I’ve tried with Godflesh numerous times but I just get bored after a few tracks. I saw JK Flesh support Pelican at the Brudenell in 2013, was quite meh I seem to remember.

Angel Domain is a tune though!

are you in the band!?

dunno how you can have missed me constantly banging on about it but yep :smiley:

1 Like

I thought a guy ericVI was in it🤪

cool though man!

1 Like

that guy was a dick, we kicked him out

1 Like

You should move the Dawnwalker thread into the music section. It might get more views and there are enough of us her that like the band that it’s not just a jag.

1 Like

nahh it’s too cringe lol. i’m gonna shut up now. see ya!

1 Like

this new one from Rejoice is pretty gnarly

1 Like

New Bossk:

Sounds like Bossk.

4 Likes

I like it. Not sure Cult of Luna guy adds anything extra but it’s nice to hear him on a track that’s shorter than 10 minutes :smiley:

Yeah, I’ve listened to it a few times now. Album is out next month by the looks of it

1 Like

New track from Amenra

2 Likes

And a tour with Dvne at the end of the year. Quite the bill.

I have a ticket and am very excited. :smiley:

1 Like

So I’m not sure where to put this but I’ve fallen in love with it and need to share.

It starts out as post metal, moves to something that sounds like Hans Zimmer scoring an industrial horror film and ends up sounding like Factory Floor.
It needs to be played really loudly.

2 Likes

They’ve never done much for me before, a couple of tracks from L’Enfant Sauvage aside, too much fannying about making silly guitar noises, but the new Gojira has pretty much been all I’ve listened to this week.

Sounds like Deliverance-era CoC , which is fine with me

2 Likes

Played really loudly as recommended. Through headphones for now. This is very good, heading off to lots of interesting cinematic places in its 3 tracks. Final track is particularly great. Looking forward to hearing it bounce off the walls of an empty house during the day tomorrow!

1 Like

This track came up on bandcamp this morning, absolutely insanely heavy… really recommend giving it a loud spin, nothing like I expected… it totally is the right thread for it

1 Like

New one from They Fell From The Sky (Colin from Hundred Reasons) sounds decent.

The new Cruelty album is top

2 Likes