Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2022

Don’t feel like I have the credentials to start this off but I’ma do it anyway as no one else has! Drowningman have released a new single today. Sounds like them circa their tenure on Hydrahead, which makes sense as it’s the same people involved (I think). S’alright!

3 Likes

The five available tracks from the new Zeal & Ardor album (out in Feb) are great! Pre ordered myself the white vinyl.

2 Likes

No way! what a way to start 2022. Might stick on Rock and roll killing machine later to celebrate (if i can find it!)

2 Likes

What an album! Love that it got more and more aggressive in the studio - doesn’t normally happen that way!

2 Likes

This is quite good (if a little generic)

1 Like

New loathe

1 Like

Nice. They’re reliably groovy! This has also reminded me that Vein.fm have a new single out, with a video as dated as you’d expect…

Liking the new drowningman, good shit.

1 Like

Did we have these last year?

blackgaze in a Sadness vein combined with trip hop

2 Likes

This is from 2017 but just seen these had an album out last year as well, excited to hear that.

Just noticed that Killing Joke’s 2003 self titled album is now on Spotify.

If you haven’t heard it you really should, the guitar tone on it is :ok_hand: Dave Grohl’s drumming is pretty great as well.

5 Likes

Oh its all folky acoustic the last one…not for me

These Z&A tracks are great indeed. Thanks for flagging! All the more excited to see them support Meshuggah this year. I think they may be at ATG too.

2 Likes

Z&A are stunning live.

1 Like

Awesome. Not seen them before. Or Meshuggah for that matter. Big ticks on my yet-to-see list.

3 Likes

Botch??!?

2 Likes

Name your price at the camp of bands. Lovely.

It’ll be a reissue or something

Some new Meshuggah on April Fool’s Day?

https://immutable.se/

1 Like

this was fucking weird, good find

1 Like