Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2022

Haha i realise that! The new ones got more clean vocals but still has an edge. The last song is a bit odd but it is quite good tbf. good album overall

Good I’m going to see them next week :slight_smile:

Same!

London?

Manchester. Wasn’t going to as they’re doing Arctangent but 11 quid for them and Pupil Slicer is a bargain

2 Likes

from today’s new release thread

3 Likes

Looking forward to giving this one a spin. :+1:

just booked this + flights + hotel for myself

weekend after Damnation - roll on November!

3 Likes

Think I’m going to be in Dublin when this show is on :smiley:
Yes!

1 Like

Great review for it on P4K.

Listening now and it’s bloody horrible. Great stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah this is ace. Why? gave me goosebumps. Very intense. They sound like a satisfying mix of Jesus Lizard and Kowloon Walled City to my ears.

3 Likes

Cracking bit of Slovakian post-black metal from a few years ago, great persistent lead guitar line and an ambient bit in the middle. Nice.

The Ithaca album is absolutely brilliant isn’t it

2 Likes

Love this album, their one from last year, Ataraxia is also worth checking out. I stuck a tune from it on the last episode of The Mire on Dissonance radio :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Listening to this now, the first two tracks are :fire:

Well, actually :snowflake: is more appropriate I suppose.!

Need to figure out how to stop my phone pausing it every 5 minutes when it goes to sleep

1 Like

Need a chat pile tour

3 Likes

Definitely get the Kowloon Walled City/Jesus Lizard comparisons. Absolutely brutal record and I’m all for it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve neglected this album from a couple of months ago, I’d forgotten how bloody great it is! The second in the Swiss duo’s atmospheric/melodic black metal trilogy. Great melodies and inhuman vocals!

1 Like