Rolling Heavy Music Thread 2022

Love this album, their one from last year, Ataraxia is also worth checking out. I stuck a tune from it on the last episode of The Mire on Dissonance radio :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Listening to this now, the first two tracks are :fire:

Well, actually :snowflake: is more appropriate I suppose.!

Need to figure out how to stop my phone pausing it every 5 minutes when it goes to sleep

1 Like

Need a chat pile tour

3 Likes

Definitely get the Kowloon Walled City/Jesus Lizard comparisons. Absolutely brutal record and I’m all for it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve neglected this album from a couple of months ago, I’d forgotten how bloody great it is! The second in the Swiss duo’s atmospheric/melodic black metal trilogy. Great melodies and inhuman vocals!

1 Like

Enjoying new bastions album

First album for over 10 years. Hardcore from church Road records

1 Like

I’m hearing a bit of Harvey Milk too and it’s great

3 Likes

Greg Anderson of Sunn O)))/Goatsnake makes solo debut under inexplicable-that-no-one’s-done-it-before moniker. Carpenter meets doom/sludge, for lack of a best descriptor.

5 Likes

Edit: Woops the replies got interchanged.
This is so sick! I never knew any other project by them outside of Sunn O))), and honestly Sunn O))) kind of had its time for me. This is nice though.

Not new (2018) but I only found about this a few days ago. I don’t know how to describe it but I just love this so much.

1 Like

Don’t rush to the newest one

1 Like

Ozzy’s back! With Tony! doing a song about dangerwanks!

3 Likes

Here’s a pro shot Panzerfaust gig off the current tour. Haven’t watched it yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I listened to this today and it is fucking great btw. Really caustic, bitter and angry. I’m not really a black metal fan but I liked what they did having that a major part of their sound but having a ton of other stuff going on too.

3 Likes

Yeah will be playing it quite a bit i think!

I’m gonna try and remember to watch this after work today

1 Like

The vocal delivery and the strings in this remind me quite a lot of A Forest Of Stars, just a little more chaotic than AFOS.