Rolling heavy music thread 2024

Oh no, CANDY have done a Code Orange

Code orange is much worse than that. I know the new Candy is divisive but I dig it. Excited to hear the album as a whole. Not sure about the record scratches though.

1 Like

Pijn have finally announced their second album out june 28th, preorder up now

new song sounds nice

4 Likes

Have just ordered. The new tracks sounded amazing on their tour earlier this year.

2 Likes

Are Hey Colossus heavy? I think they are.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/HeyColossus/status/1790671486346310073

2 Likes

They’re not as heavy as they used to be but Hot Grave alone should grant them a lifetime pass for this thread imo

3 Likes

Still one of the loudest bands i have ever seen on multiple occasions and yep, very much heavy!

1 Like

These guys are consistently great. New Civil Elegies out today.

1 Like

3 Likes

You fucking WHAT

Me in 2003 would be all over this. Hell, me in 2024 loves it as well.

Ah I’m not actually around, but this feels like a massive get for the New Cross Inn?!

I wonder how big PTW actually are, think them going away has done well for them. Only one of two bands I ever sae have to do a smaller room at Cockpit

1 Like

Supporting Ashenspire tonight.

So I see, you going to that? I have to admit I’ve never heard of Ashenspire

Everybody should be go to see Ashenspire imo, one of the best we have right now. Their shows are a riot. Sax player in hot pants, what more do you want?

7 Likes

I’m going and I hadn’t heard of Ashenspire until I saw the gig listing.

They sound like the band I spent about six years trying to form in Newcastle.

2 Likes

I must admit that I didn’t expect Satan’s Hollow to still be open.

Been listening to them this afternoon and now wishing I was going but can’t make it. I reckon it’ll be great so have a blast!

1 Like

big fan

internet at home fucked up halfway through trying to get tickets for this. Thankfully a friend managed to get two, so looks like I’m going!

1 Like