🎁 Rolling "I need present ideas" thread 🎁

National trust membership? or the other one?

Sex swing?

If you dislike the guy so much and he has no hobbies, just get him a bottle of [insert preferred alcoholic drink here]

that screams “I’ve no idea what to get you / welcome to your 60s”

also the car thing: doesn’t really enjoy driving / certainly not fast

Yeah probs will but my sister has already done that. The annoying thing is I have bought him and my mum tickets to a dance show my son is doing and that is £20 but I don’t think I can ‘gift’ that.

There are some (not so serious) suggestions in here:

The car thing was a suggestion for balonz, I’m multitasking.

Balonz was not very helpful there

Oh yeah… how about a bum dildo?

1 Like

You can get hot chocolate and champagne

Fancy T2 teas?

fucking hell that thread!

When you say she likes designy things what do you mean?

My mate did a course run at a local hobbeycraft recently and made a really nice lampshade - you look into getting her something like that?

I just did a LOL out loud at the last post, then realised who posted it.

Der.

Nothing more satisfying than laughing at a reply in an old thread and then seeing it was you who made it

She has some small ceramic sculptures around the house. Small ones. I looked up who the sculptor is and how much their shit costs and it’s obv ££ so fuck that. I’d like to get her a nice new watch but she already has a really nice fucking watch. Considered getting her a matching clock but they’re probably going to move very soon and also have about a million clocks around the house.

I think things where do you make something are out of the question. She’s not hands-on in the slightest and would hate it.

Cheese making?

Nothing sexual please

1 Like

Spa day

Maybe you should just go home for the weekend and see her