Rolling list of annoying questions people ask you

I have to back my job up with where I work (and for some an explanation of who they are), otherwise people probably think I install traffic lights and speed bumps.

“Would you like a wormdoo?”

Either my gf is the master/mistress of annoying questions, or I’m incredibly easily irked. It’s probably the latter. But she just texted me to ask if I’ve passed the course I took the other week. She knows that I’ll find out at some point by the end of the month. She also knows that I’ll fucking tell her when I find out, won’t I, so why ask?

I’ve just read that back and this is 100% me being unreasonable, but I’ve typed it all out now so here we go.

yeah, I can see that now.

‘She’s the worst!’

2 Likes

“Have you been working out?”

imagine getting irked by someone who’s got your back! fucking hell, man!

1 Like

of the toilets again

2 Likes

Where are you from?
Where are your parents from?
Where did you learn English?
Were you born in this country?
When did you move to this country?

I have ambiguously tanned olive skin and been mistaken to be a bunch of different nationalities, from Indian to Egyptian to Jewish to Pakistani (in a shorter more violent form of the word). A surprising amount of people never get that I’m half-Greek and have lived in England all my life but there you go.

I think it’s context. It’s a weird thing to ask and can come off a bit accusingly and also none of your business?

I guess if it’s in the context of ‘I love your nails, where did you get them done, are they shellac etc etc’ It’s a bit different, but just asking is pretty rude imo.

you know your stuff, bro…that’s for sure!

this was to @elthamsmateowen

‘Are you ever going to apologise?’

“Theo?”

I really don’t like being asked questions. Or being spoken to much. Or being around other people.

Basically, I’m a catch.

1 Like

That is an annoying question, yes.

Fortunately only one complete cunt has asked it so far

“Safetywink?”

1 Like

“What’re you doing right now?”

I thought that was pretty implied :wink:

I still think you should apologise though

‘hey, u up?’

2 Likes

aubergine_emoji*