Rolling Slight Green Shoots of Recovery from Fascism Thread (chat away)

Love how he thinks he’s exposing some conspiracy with the idea that the civil service runs the country. Like, that’s literally why they exist, guy.

6 Likes

Interesting to watch how exercise bikes are gradually moving from a fringe concern to the main battlefield of the culture wars.

8 Likes

The new avocado toast for sure

1 Like

He really is a fucking child isn’t he?

2 Likes
17 Likes
2 Likes

all PA leaders have had their monzo accounts closed on the same day.

2 Likes

This legit brought a tear to my eye

2 Likes
2 Likes

A bit of history about the Battle of Wood Green in 1977 - thought it more appropriate here than the musk thread

hehe, this at the end:

Join your local anti-fascist group – but keep your eyes on the rich too…

5 Likes

Not sure of the details but looks like some home office deportations have been stopped by people power :fist:

5 Likes

More here

11 Likes

Not really green shoots but nice to see them fighting each other

1 Like

As far as I can tell, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon spends 93% of his waking hours in a pub.

1 Like

Now Dalston :fist::blush:

13 Likes

Hi, hope you are well.

You mentioned two years ago that some user got salty about comments about Jordan Peterson - it wasn’t me and for the record I can’t stand the guy either!

Back to sleep for me now

5 Likes

Australia has voted out its Conservative government after a decade of being a global embarrassment.

New Government could be a Labor majority or a Labor minority with Greens and Climate focused independents.

A pretty huge day for Australia and hopefully some real change moving forward.

16 Likes

It takes a big person to admit they weren’t wrong.

2 Likes

Scott Morrison’s election campaign was being run by Isaac Levido, I believe, who oversaw the Tories’ campaign in 2019.

1 Like