Rolling Slight Green Shoots of Recovery from Fascism Thread (chat away)

7 Likes

Jordan Peterson has gone to Russia to be put into a coma to get over his drug addiction and fucked himself right up.
Should’ve maybe just tidied his room instead?

15 Likes

this has made my day

2 Likes

His strict diet of raw beef, water and salt not cured him then? I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of of genius, he certainly claimed to have all the answers :thinking:

His daughter’s organised the whole thing. She seems to have a much more focused sort of evil about her than dad, real Tomi Lahren vibes.

4 Likes

Stolen from a Facebook comment

“The old little known 13th Rule for Life. Live off beef, get addicted to benzos, get munchausened by your psychotic daughter who also lives off beef, go to Moscow get comatosed”

4 Likes

I got a lust for life!!!

3 Likes

Remember when I moved all the Jordan Peterson discussion to the Fascism thread and some people on here acted like that wasn’t right?

no

1 Like

I think there was one guy on here (badgertastic?) who had it hot for the Dark Professor and was upset about that. Most people recognised he’s a dogwhistler.

1 Like

Yeah one guy was big against it. I think maybe no-chat stuff was being grumbled about too. Was lots of fun tbh

(“The reaction of the Eintracht fans after the minute’s silence in memory of the #Hanau victims was disrupted. Goose bumps.”)

NAZIS RAUS

Chatting to my family member who works at News UK there. This will probably come to nothing but the gossip seems to be that The Sun is genuinely on the brink - above and beyond all other nationals. It’s already been unprofitable for years, their audience don’t like to read their (ahem…) ‘news’ online, so their digital ad revenue is next to nothing and a full digital switch is out of the question. Sales fall due to Covid-19 is thought to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. :crossed_fingers:

Also, The Times’ COO routinely refers to the British press as ‘the fourth emergency service’. :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Landslide!

8 Likes
1 Like

So at the weekend Quillam announced that it was closing down. It claimed to be an anti-extremist organisation, but did most of its work laundering anti-muslim grooming gang conspiracies into the press and doing a series of interviews with Tommy Robinson. The people behind it have run into trouble in recent months by going full Trumper and Q-adjacent, and it seems like this prompted the plug being pulled.

Also, it was funded by the Home Office.

2 Likes
1 Like

So the jury were directed by the judge that there was no defence in law. Essentially the defendants were “bang to rights” on paper. And the jury checked the precise wording of their responsibilities and said “nah we’re good, let’s acquit” ???

Mind boggling! And what awesome jurors :slight_smile:

3 Likes