Rolling Slight Green Shoots of Recovery from Fascism Thread (chat away)

8 Likes

Both of these guys are committed volunteers at Glasgow Gurdwara, regularly helping to feed the local homeless population. (But, y’know, they might not have enough Tory flagshagger points or something…)

7 Likes

That Gurdwara is amazing. Anyone can go for a free meal anytime, I think 24/7 365.
and as an aside it’s not like boiled veg broth, it’s really fucking delicious

6 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

hahahaha

10 Likes

£100k damages plus costs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

People saying he’s funded by US and won’t impact him. maybe true but it’s still £100k

Fair play to the syrian lad

7 Likes

He’s apparently up to his neck in debt. With all his wealthy backers you’d assume they like it that way, as in they’ll keep him afloat as long as he’s a good little prick, but as soon as he outlives his usefulness (which he absolutely will), the tarrantula cage falls down onto his head.

2 Likes

He’s a very clever man who people online are saying moved all his assets to his wife and is claiming poverty without seemingly realising that they’re still within the grasps of the courts.

Would be deliciously ironic if he’s the only person to literally have his house taken off him by a refugee

13 Likes

I hear cocaine does get quite pricey if you do enough of it.

Enjoying the peripheral schadenfreude of thinking how much of his wealth derived from racists falling for the grift. All blown on coke and paying libel settlements to refugees. Put it in my veins.

1 Like

2 Likes

One of the reasons the right is so ardently against deplatforming is because it works.

8 Likes

Don’t know where to put this but it looks pretty cool on the face of it

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-26/berlin-vote-to-expropriate-big-property-holdings-headed-for-win

2 Likes

Good

4 Likes

Love how he thinks he’s exposing some conspiracy with the idea that the civil service runs the country. Like, that’s literally why they exist, guy.

6 Likes

Interesting to watch how exercise bikes are gradually moving from a fringe concern to the main battlefield of the culture wars.

8 Likes

The new avocado toast for sure

1 Like

He really is a fucking child isn’t he?

2 Likes
17 Likes