Rolling stag-do chat where I dissect every facet of the upcoming event in a negative manner and you chip in to agree or say I'm being a miserable cunt THREAD

might change that title. it fucking stinks

anyway, I’ve got a stag do on the horizon and the madness has started already.

• signed up for facebook messenger like a true friend. (with some other cunts login) bored already. should I be bored? probably not

• called my friend the other day with unrelated query. chat soon went onto the stag. he said he didn’t know what to do. told him it was his day, so it’s his decision. told him he needs to be assertive on this one.

ANYWAY, next thing, his WIFE-TO-BE is on the phone! I kid you not. starts chipping in with suggestions, in her oh-so bullying way. I was half-seeing this girl way back and I am fully aware of her busy-body nature. used to work with her as well and she’d always be telling me what to do! yep…one of those

so - thoughts on the fiance getting involved? no real issue myself, but you may see things differently. bit cheeky though innit? or is it? again, I’m not saying it is. should she be concentrating solely on the hen bash? dunno. why does she always stick her beak in? not sure. am I glad our ‘thing’ didn’t go further? fucking course I am!

that’s it for now

Big fan of the title tbh

6 Likes

the lady doth protest too much

@anon5266188 ? don’t want this gem to bomb. humour me, dawg

Invite us all into the Facebook group maaaaan, be easier than using DiS as a go-between.

Everybody who posts on here has a Facebook account so don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

4 Likes

Dunno man, it’s up to them innit really. Maybe he wants her to get involved to keep things from getting too out of hand maybe but in a way that doesn’t get him any heat?

Might be that you’ll find he’s been sticking his beak into the hen arrangements as well maybe? Gonna need more info on this one I think…

all fair points, but man oh man, this chick can’t help but stick her beak in. my man is mr mellow and just goes with the flow, so perhaps it’s the perfect match. dunno

we’ll see

again, thanks bro

1 Like

She sounds like a fucking pain in the arse

she is, bud. real bully. I’ve had to metaphorically slap her down on a number of occasions.

she stole a great idea I had for an improvement in work and claimed all the plaudits! unbelievable. I was livid.

The stag shouldnt really be organizing his own stag do, right?

Was the fiance being bossy or just suggesting nice things to do?

It’s just a piss up man I’m sure it’ll be fine

Re: the WTB getting involved, obvs depends on the character of the couple. My FWTBNW (former wife-to-be now wife) was a source of many ideas for my stag when I was worrying about it. But that’s because I was dithering and wanted the input, so IDK.

They can be pretty stressful for what should be a fun occasion, eh?

bit of both, but leaning towards the ‘I know best’ style of delivery

Who’s the best man?

(You the best, man!)

No, seriously. The best man should be organising this. Sounds like he’s not pulling his finger out.

Which, strangely enough, is one of the planned activities for the stag do

2 Likes

you could be right, man. not sure who any of the other guys are, but from their correspondence, they do appear to be MASSIVE ditherers

Literally can’t think of anything worse than going on a stag do that was organised by someone other than myself.

1 Like

Actually…

Literally can’t think of anything worse than going on a stag do t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶

2 Likes

tell me about it, dude.

anyway, I’ve sown some beautiful seeds. suggesting we hire out a cabin in the middle of nowhere and do cool stuff like rustlin’ horses, firing arrows at trees, ripping shit up in country pubs and smoking doobies til our eyes fall out.

my man is keen

3 Likes

As you may be aware I attended the county show yesterday… there they had a bow and arrow thing where you shoot arrows with big soft ends(!). You can do it as a paintballing type thing. I’m not into paintballing at all but this could be fun. Maybe?

1 Like