Rolling Star Wars Thread

Even for the time it was obviously racist. It’s another way the prequels stand out as the work of a lone auteur that everyone was too afraid to say no to. It’s the childish racism of a sheltered manchild who’s guilelessly reaching for some exotic tropes.

1 Like

A trailer for a new Star Wars things. Seems like it’s basically the Animatrix (2003) but Star Wars (2021).

4 Likes

Animaytheforcebewithyou

1 Like

Animatrix Skywalker

The cast list for the english dubs looks interesting, too

This is so up my street thats its just parked itself in my living room tbh tbf

1 Like

George Takei surely the first ‘classic’ Star Trek actor to also be in Star Wars now?

1 Like

He’s already been in Clone Wars!

There are a few others, too:

1 Like

Cool.
But yeah as per my

im not wrong :wink:

Jason Wingreen and Felix Silla are in that article, although they’re pretty minor parts.

main bridge crew or gtfo imo

2 Likes

People who watch dubs are monsters*

• unless there is a medical reason.
1 Like

Justice for Redshirts!

is that the dark saber at about 1:30??

did anyone watch the bad batch? i thought it was a bit patchy, like the first series of mando really but i enjoyed that more the second time i watched it so maybe it was better than i thought. the last episode was a bit of an anticlimax tho

1 Like

It was alright. Definitely had a story problem with the mission of the week stuff mid season.

1 Like

I liked the Bad Bunch a lot. There’s some really good stuff in there, but they seem to be padding the story out with filler. Which is annoying. I’m loving the lore stuff about the switch from Clones to Stormtroopers and the Kaminoan intrigue stuff. Looks like they’re using this and Mando to explain how the Emperor came back.

1 Like

yeah this is how i felt with mando s1 but all the mission of the week stuff fed into the finale with that whereas it didn’t so much here. @UncleRetrospective yeah that stuff was nice but it did sort of feel like there was more of a character arc for kamino than any of the, you know, actual characters

2 Likes

Phil Tippett, the main Star Wars effects guy has been making a stop motion film for the last 30 years.
It looks so dark, evil and totally nuts that I can’t wait to watch it.

13 Likes

Saturday night film night with the kids sorted right there :scream: :joy:

looks bonkers in a very good way!

1 Like