Rolling T20 Blast 2018 (Cricket)

The only one I can find is this ridiculous game from earlier this year, which has a pretty much identical run rate overall.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/10886/scorecard/1072320/new-zealand-vs-australia-5th-match-trans-tasman-t20-trophy-2017-18/

Ben Wheeler might struggle to make the NZ team again after 3.1 - 0 - 64 - 0.

Surrey got a bit lucky with the rain last night eh!

That Lancs-Yorks match was an absolute cracker as well. Were you watching Colin Graves!?

not T20, but ooooft. Root, Williamson and Bairstow? can’t have been many hat-tricks as good as that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/44813988

We might as well make this the domestic cricket thread given the ECB scheduling this year…

more county runs than shiv, livingstone & hameed combined & bowls high 80s.

might be more than the “useful county all-rounder” that boy.

Should be heading to the St Lawrence ground for Kent vs Sussex on Friday. I don’t get along anywhere near enough. Really looking forward to it.

Not T20, but i believe Lancs have just lost four wickets in eight balls for no runs.

can’t believe Tom Curran has managed to get an even worse haircut

Aaron Finch is murdering the Middlesex bowlers. Just hit as big a six as I’ve ever seen. He has 49 off 15, Roy has 5. They started batting at the same time.

Some knock by Nabi that. 86 off 32.

Never dull with Lancs, ffs.

thisd have to be the biggest total to chase without losing a wicket no?

textbook

So much cricket this week…

TUE: Lancashire v Durham
WED: Hampshire v Somerset
THU: Yorkshire v Lancashire
FRI: Glamorgan v Hampshire
SAT: Derbyshire v Leicestershire

Plus England v India obviously.

I’ll get a job next week…

Did anyone see Lancashire’s capitulation to Durham this week?

The most pathetic thing i’ve ever seen.

My flat literally overlooks the cricket ground in Hove so I see a load of this whether I want to or not. They’re playing Kent tomorrow, slightly concerned about Carlos Brathwaite smashing my windows

You’re safe, he’s in the Caribbean. Denly and Stoinis on the other hand…

Stoinis out injured but it didn’t matter anyway.

Four washouts for Kent, now that’s some bad luck.

I reckon it’ll be five on Sunday which is a shame as they’ve got the woeful Middlesex.

sussex are QUICK mang

Looks like they’ve been a bit unlucky with so many of their games being called off, eh. I’d probably fancy them if they can sneak through. Lots of pundits were tipping them at the start.

Be nice if Lancs bettered Worcestershire’s result tomorrow to get a home draw. Only been well beat once really.

grumble