Rolling T20 Blast 2018 (Cricket)

Should be heading to the St Lawrence ground for Kent vs Sussex on Friday. I don’t get along anywhere near enough. Really looking forward to it.

Not T20, but i believe Lancs have just lost four wickets in eight balls for no runs.

1 Like

Aaron Finch is murdering the Middlesex bowlers. Just hit as big a six as I’ve ever seen. He has 49 off 15, Roy has 5. They started batting at the same time.

1 Like

Some knock by Nabi that. 86 off 32.

Never dull with Lancs, ffs.

1 Like

So much cricket this week…

TUE: Lancashire v Durham
WED: Hampshire v Somerset
THU: Yorkshire v Lancashire
FRI: Glamorgan v Hampshire
SAT: Derbyshire v Leicestershire

Plus England v India obviously.

I’ll get a job next week…

2 Likes

Did anyone see Lancashire’s capitulation to Durham this week?

The most pathetic thing i’ve ever seen.

My flat literally overlooks the cricket ground in Hove so I see a load of this whether I want to or not. They’re playing Kent tomorrow, slightly concerned about Carlos Brathwaite smashing my windows

You’re safe, he’s in the Caribbean. Denly and Stoinis on the other hand…

1 Like

Stoinis out injured but it didn’t matter anyway.

Four washouts for Kent, now that’s some bad luck.

I reckon it’ll be five on Sunday which is a shame as they’ve got the woeful Middlesex.

Looks like they’ve been a bit unlucky with so many of their games being called off, eh. I’d probably fancy them if they can sneak through. Lots of pundits were tipping them at the start.

Be nice if Lancs bettered Worcestershire’s result tomorrow to get a home draw. Only been well beat once really.

1 Like

Predictions…

• Kent
  • Lancs

0 voters

• Durham
  • Sussex

0 voters

• Worcestershire
  • Gloucestershire

0 voters

• Somerset
  • Notts

0 voters

Overall winner…

• Kent
  • Lancs
  • Durham
  • Sussex
  • Gloucestershire
  • Worcestershire
  • Somerset
  • Notts

0 voters

I mean yes, but also we have a really strong academy presence at the moment and I think buying Clark and Plunkett is a response to the fact that we expect to lose both Currans a lot next year, as well as Pope, and possibly Burns and Foakes if the ECB notice that we have the best opener in the country and that Bairstow and that Buttler should probably both play as batsmen.

Haven’t watched much t20 this year so very much guess work from me.

Oh sure, no one should ever feel sorry for Surrey. I’m just vaguely proud we’re not as evil as we used to be.

And you are some what screwed with your Lions involvement, but Buttler and jennings are both purchases of your own, and you took Onions off Durham. It’s not like Surrey are the only one’s taking first teamers ; )

Were Durham not having serious financial problems when Jennings and Onions left?

Looking good for Lancs could do with one more wicket.

That Kent shirt…

1 Like

Did they drop Karl Brown to bring Buttler in?

He’s their best batsman in this format, imho.

Milne = rapid

Not found the first two semis that riveting.

I reckon the enjoyment factor of the 20-over format’s more dependent on the size of the totals than the closeness of the game (until the very last overs of the second innings, obviously).

You do get quite a few games when one side stumbles to 120-140 and it feels like a bit of a damp squid.

1 Like