Rolling techno/house/electronic/dance/whatever 2023

Yea, this is great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Slight aside but just noticed this is on Spotify, which is rare for an Ilian Tape release.

2 Likes

Overmono fits here right? I’m feeling pretty feral for the album. Everything so far has been great but I’ll just post the newest track:

6 Likes

Excellent 4-hour live recording of Rene Wise b2b Rodhad from fabric earlier this month:

1 Like

This is from the end of last year but I really enjoyed this. Detroit house and techno from Julion De’Angelo.

1 Like

New month, new show for anyone keen:

Got the first guest mix in a while lined up for June, if anyone else would like to contribute one over the coming months then let me know!

5 Likes

I’d be keen to do a vinyl mix for you if that cool.

2 Likes

Sure - that would be great! Will send you a DM

1 Like

I’d be up for doing one, really struggling for impetus to get back in the studio so a looming deadline would probably be really helpful.

2 Likes

Ambient/techno album (more leaning towards the latter) recorded in a French forest.

Sometimes it sounds HUGE and then it dips away into a quiet period of self-refection.

Occasionally spiritual as well. Enjoying it on first listen so I’m dumping it in here.

ENJOY!

(Asile sauvage and Locus neminis are my favourite tracks)

3 Likes

The Tzusing album is so fckn good I don’t even mind the I drink your milkshake sample

4 Likes

One of my favorites recently. Balanced mix of ambient dreampunk with an IDM feel.

2 Likes

Not new at all, but when i was younger i had Jeff Mills Live from the Liquid Room Tokyo on minidisc and my word i used to love it. Nearly succumbed and bought it on CD recently as i really wanted to hear it again but then luckily i found it on mixloud.

God it stands up to this day. What an absolute killer mix. It’s phenomenal even outside of nostalgia. Im not sure if its a famous mix or anything but it’s well worth any techno fans time.

4 Likes

It’s really famous. Probably one of the most widely know techno albums. :grin:

1 Like

:smiley: that explains it! i only ever dipped into Techno on record so don’t know much!

1 Like

Easily one of the top 10 releases I’ve heard this year.

3 Likes

I really like this.

2 Likes

Yeah this is absolutely brilliant. Absolutely nailed what they’re going for. Thanks for the rec.

1 Like

Some excellent jungle and drum and bass on a label with the best name around.

New EP from Detroit legend Eddie Fowlkes. It’s very nice.

Latest from Italojohnson. Continues to hit the house sweet spot.

And some UK garage from Deadly Habitz which is just a whole load of fun:

1 Like

Gladly! They have another amazing compilation here:

1 Like