Rolling Thread For Complaining About The Heat đŸ”„

NEIGHbours

1 Like

Sex in this heat?

• Yes please I’m not quite hot and sweaty enough
  • Please, please get your bits off me

0 voters

1 Like

Does heat cause vivid dreams? Cause I just woke up disappointed that none of that stuff actually happened

When you’re that hot and sweaty already, being a little bit more hot and sweaty won’t make much difference and at least you could be enjoying yourself

Maybe keep the noise down though for all your neighbours with windows open :wink:

1 Like

Ok bye!

3 Likes

Bought a fan the other day and keep mumbling “bought a fan, we bought a fan, look at us, we bought a fan” to myself

9 Likes

IM OVER IT

I had a conversation with someone at the weekend where they were shocked that I like the month of January. What’s not to like? You get to stay in all the time and be snuggly

2 Likes

I cannot be touched right now. Won’t even take a platonic hug let alone a full boning.

NO THANKS

1 Like

On the non air conditioned bus last week someone loudly tutted when I opened the window. U WOT M8?!

1 Like

It was annoying that the trains were fucking ANYWAY but it’s horrendous in the heat

Getting on my bike tomorrow for sure

For those who said yes to the sexing in the extreme heat, what positions are acceptable in these circumstances, and which are off the cards?

• Doggy
  • Cowgirl
  • Reverse cowgirl
  • Milton Keynes
  • Missionary
  • Helicopter
  • Scissors
  • Brands Hatch
  • Simultaneous Butterfly
  • Standing
  • Wheelbarrow
  • The Scythe
  • Typewriter
  • Cliffhanger
  • The crab
  • Spooning
  • Upside down spooning
  • Anti-gravity
  • BLT
  • Pete Sampras
  • The Washing Machine
  • Martial Law

0 voters

3 Likes

It is extremely difficult to answer this question, as there are two questions.

Also go on then, what’s Milton Keynes?

edit: in this context

Dunno, I was just giggling to myself making things up.

9 Likes

The Pete Sampras is a couple of booming one-handed backhand strokes before a deft drop shot to finish

5 Likes

Only plus side to my job is working on a refrigerated food hall. Bloody lovely feeling walking onto the shop floor

Bit cooler today up here.

As if I have a desk

We have a couple of computers that 6 of us share.

Yeah same here. Absolutely loving it tbh. Haven’t had a summer like it since 2006 I don’t think.

2 Likes

Fucking love the heat. May it last forever. (After the horrendous Winter I/II we had I’ll take it. Nearly cried in April after thirty plus consecutive days of rain.)

2 Likes