Rolling Thread For Complaining About The Heat 🔥

Genuinely feel so much better due to this period of sun. Might have to emigrate.

1 Like

Ha yeah my wife this morning was like if all summers were like this she wouldn’t need to go on holiday as much. Which would be a welcome financial relief.

2 Likes

Yeah May and October/November tends to be when I like to go away

14 Grand Slams, 7 of them on grass.

2 Likes

Cause our lives are weather dependent cause of :golf:, we try to go away in Feb/March and October. Early hols get you through december/january blues too.

Yeah ours are largely because of my job to be honest but also because I do love a summer in London (especially when it’s this nice) and why would you pay peak prices for going away in mid-summer if you don’t have to?

Think we’d all be better off taking a week somewhere hot in January to stave off the blues.

Nah I can’t be fucked to do anything in January let alone going on holiday. Just bunker down (although this isn’t true I know about 20 people who have their birthday in January so I’m always out doing stuff ffs).

Too much chat about liking hot weather in this thread rn

4 Likes

Yeah this is a moaning thread. Get out with your happiness.

it’s too hot

Moving house in this weather on Wednesday and already having extreme anxiety about the SWEATS

Nah. January to March is for snowboarding.

Fan is pointing at my face and will stay there for the rest of the week.

desk fan?

• I am a fan (y)
  • total fanny (n)

0 voters

Why are you calling me a fanny?

I’m just jealous

might nip to argos at lunch and get fanned out my nut

Oh I see. Yes go and get yourself a fan you fanny.

highlight of my trip down to wimbledon wasn’t the tennis or catching up with friends, but staying in an air conditioned hotel room. best sleep i’ve had in ages.

Added bonus of the tv not being there who is currently hotter than the sun.

1 Like