Rolling thread for posting songs relevant to your life today

Turned 43 this week :confused:

My turn to do the same in December. Wrong side of half way to half way to 50 …

1 Like

Hello all. New member here. Have been busily cluttering up some gamer chats I’m in with fairly regular music oriented posts so I figured it was time to do that in a more appropriate venue and give this place a looksie. Pleased to see a bunch of songs/artists I enjoy in this first thread I’m reading so maybe I landed in the right place. Now let me see if I can post a proper music response to this thread-

2 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate you taking the time to write that. I guess it’s all got bundled up with a few other things and exacerbated by early parenthood lack of sleep.

Taking each day as it comes is good advice, we’re very much living from week to week on the treatment front at the moment as they try and hit upon a plan that works – we haven’t really had any stability all year and so a steady build-up of dread each week in the build up to each appointment. Music and running help a lot, but finding the time is currently tough. I need to buy some decent headphones I think and combine the two.

Rozi Plain has been a great recent addition to my collection btw following on from yer nature mix. The record took a while to arrive, but got a nice message from Rozi and it’s good music to get lost in!

Thanks again :+1:

1 Like

Miserable but also sort of badass.

4 Likes