2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

No sleep 'til Lichten

1 Like
1 Like

Dont make me lob a plastic chair at you

5 Likes

I’ve normally got a lot of time for Lineker but he knows exactly what he’s saying here…

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmy hmmm hmmm, Gary

fucking dickhead Lineker isn’t he

1 Like

Someone says he’s referring to when Walkers and Tayto had a competition to determine who had the best potatoes or something years ago

if that’s true it’d probably be worth him tweeting a clarification, as the initial tweet reads incredibly badly

2 Likes

I agree

It seems to be deleted now but he’s not addressed it.

Nicknamed “Ferrari”, in 1979, Nowak signed for Bolton Wanderers in the English top flight, with the club paying Legia Warsaw 50,000 pounds and 3 tractors.

:smiley:

3 Likes

What is happening:

https://www.onebritainonenation.com/

1 Like

I’m off with the lad on Friday might go and start signing The Internationale in St Peter’s Square with him.

4 Likes

A few hours ago I’d have said the people crafting and believing this kind of stuff were in the minority or on the right,
But then someone on here told me that individuals can’t have a Scottish nationality and must instead be considered British so like fucking nothing surprises me anymore.

How does that work for things like the Scottish football team though? Surely you can’t just rock up if you have no connection to the country so there must be an actual Scottish nationality somewhere?

Nah. I’d have thought that, as a Brit abroad, you’d be fully aware that focusing on nationality as the only way to determine eligibility is a somewhat narrow way to look at things. Whether it be for football, or anything else.