Rolling thread for when the Brits are at it again

But it’s the ‘brits at it’ thread

No, Elon’s too busy playing for Bolton.

“Delighted” = looks like a headmaster who’s about to give the head boy his first ever suspension for throwing a bunsen burner in the hamster cage

Wow. Massive locations. Everyone will be delighted.

7 Likes

Is this the most at it month in living memory?

2 Likes
4 Likes

My god, I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of skimming through a few articles on her site and that headline is about the least stupid/offensive thing on there :grimacing:

Warning for antisemitism, racism, transphobia etc

I think I’ve posted her in this thread before, this time I’ve avoided looking at or engaging with any of her other tweets though as she’s clearly an attention seeker.

1 Like

9 Likes

Classic at-it behaviour to take a question we all asked pondered at school when the Olympics happened and frame it offensively as an adult-baby question.

G7 summit tomorrow. Given it looks like everyone will be pointing out what dicks the Brits are, I’m looking forward to the reactions which will no doubt fill a considerable number of posts in this thread.

1 Like

This is obviously just provocative at it clickbait but as has legitimately come up in this thread before, there is no simple explainer for Scotland and England being separate countries yet the UK also being a country. It’s complicated! Lots of people trying to dunk on her in the replies are also posting nonsense.

1 Like
11 Likes

Norway’s pretty big tbf :rofl:

1 Like

Reminds me.of a good tweet I saw yesterday

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

No sleep 'til Lichten

1 Like
1 Like

Dont make me lob a plastic chair at you

5 Likes

I’ve normally got a lot of time for Lineker but he knows exactly what he’s saying here…

2 Likes