Rolling thread for when the Brits are at it again

Looks like its been deleted

Cowards/shitstirrers.

These tweets have the same clip.

Note 1: the closest we got to a correction from the chair or the panel was an aside from Geoff Norcott, which was somewhat drowned out by the audience reacting to whatever quip he’d delivered in advance.

Note 2: Incredibly, this guy was chosen by Fiona Bruce to make an additional useless contribution in the form of the last word/comment of the show.

Lacking the passion of this guy, though. :smiley:

1 Like
12 Likes

She could just move to east Belfast

17 Likes

When she learns about painted kerbstones shes gonna be in heaven!

7 Likes

Need a pic of this

Not disappointed with the first reply

7 Likes

St_Pauls_Road,Articlave(geograph_1812807)

Just learned it has its own wikipedia page

2 Likes

It’s interesting how neutral and ‘both sides’ the article is because it is an overwhelmingly unionist/loyalist practice. Green white and orange kerbstones exist but are very rare, I’ve only seen them a handful of times in only the most hardcore republican areas, whereas you’ll often see red white and blue kerbstones when driving through what seem at first like quaint little towns and villages.

6 Likes

oh wow. wasn’t aware of this :smiley:

1 Like

they just love the French

9 Likes

OR Putin sympathisers

2 Likes

Think I’ve only seen the kerbstones once, when I got very very lost, but every time I go to big tesco up there this is right next door and it’s like ‘lads, wtf is this?’

2 Likes

just realised the second picture in that article is a village right up the road from where i grew up. represent!

Carrickfergus is very hardline tbf

1 Like

More likely to see a royal mail postbox painted green than tricolor kerbs tbh

4 Likes

The green postboxes are good bants imo

5 Likes

Yep. Dont think they even bothered respraying them in Newry, was just like “aye fair dos”

2 Likes

Genuinely had to check if this site was a spoof or not (its not!):

6 Likes